IGNORED

Photodementia - Fig. 03

Redruth

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would definitely say that it is a serious contender for album of the year 2012.

thats what I's been talkin all dem times

i think it sounds better on cassette, but it's still great on vinyl of course.

I agree, the noisier pieces get that tender tapestroke like when the pink sky warps your iris on a summer sunday evening. but I love me the vinyl, imho it turned out excellent, and it gives some pieces the extra brilliance.

those lab tracks are quite a treat! thanks for the find. 2ndly best tunes of 2012 and it is still early.

here they are all ripped for you: htttp://www.sendspace.com/file/8gnw8j

Too bad the guy (?) making these Lab. tracks don't write back to those contacting him. Hope we see a proper release one day.

Thank you elusive4 for compiling them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CraniumXII

Just got around to listening to this bad boy... Great stuff... I have to let it marinate a bit.

Is it wrong if I like EOD's "utrecht" or Diabrotikos "Sensitive Invaders" more, ATM??

Just sayin'... WATMM rocks :emotawesomepm9:

Just got around to listening to this bad boy... Great stuff... I have to let it marinate a bit.

Is it wrong if I like EOD's "utrecht" or Diabrotikos "Sensitive Invaders" more, ATM??

actually, no, Utrecht is pretty great imo

Oh, come on :emb:

I really like this mini-album, but i'd love to see an LP with many tracks of the caliber of Astrography, the last track of this release.

Who is photodementia/labyrinthine? I haven't heard anything quite like this before..

Apart from track 4 and 5 on Dave Monolith's Welcome... euphorium & vortexuer. Analogue Monolith?

Who is photodementia/labyrinthine? I haven't heard anything quite like this before..

Apart from track 4 and 5 on Dave Monolith's Welcome... euphorium & vortexuer. Analogue Monolith?

photodementia is EOD

labyrinthine is RDJ & EDMX

i thought everybody knew that

*kicks EOD in the nuts until he release it on Bandcamp*

Also been on an E.R.P. trip lately. All this electro/techno/acid goodness....

*kicks EOD in the nuts until he release it on Bandcamp*

Also been on an E.R.P. trip lately. All this electro/techno/acid goodness....

I ordered some weeks ago a big package from Semantica Records. Included also a nice 10" from ERP with a Plant43 remix on the flip.

The guy also made an remix appearance on one of No Comment's records.

Likewise! But only in the digital space. Too bad not all of the early Semantica records are available (digitally).

And a personal thank you from "no comments" Albert as well.

*woot*

Likewise! But only in the digital space. Too bad not all of the early Semantica records are available (digitally).

And a personal thank you from "no comments" Albert as well.

*woot*

You know Albert ? yes, *woot* :happy:

while you talked about electro goodness one record on my wantlist came to mind………

Long Slow Heat Death (Label: Tabernacle)

The Ditone guy made an absolutely stunning track………………

Ditone's side was released earlier on a nice 10" via Heatray Records. Hard to get it. They seem to have only a myspace page and let distributors do the work. Just checked the Tabernacle discogs page, the re-release is cheap and you get two other tunes as a bonus.

Has somebody heard from Labyrinthine or seen any internet appearance from that musician?

I'm still happy elusive has compiled the Youtube-tracks, they sound really good!

Archived