IGNORED

now idk about u but....

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

there are sure a lot of new members on watmm lately!! and what with all this skrillex talk about i am wondering what is going on here? how many of these new comers are secret skrillex super fans?? hmm... its weird because i notice a few of the new members here you ask them whats their favorite music guess what the answer is. they dont SAY the real answer u have to get it out of them. 1nce u get it out of them they say they LOVE SKRILLEX SO MUCH.

like wow i just wonder if these ppl who take skrillex really seriously and read his blogs about aphex twin have started coming onto this forum ??

operation occupy watmm ? weird stuff you guys...

dave%20nada.jpg

lol i haven't noticed.

everyone seems new to me because i didn't have an internet connection for 2 or 3 years.

edit: nah 2 years, not 3

2.5 maybe

Isn't Skrilex a washing detergent or something?

no i don't think so i use my skrillex for tracking and clearing my armpits

cmon max you shouldn't have created ANOTHER thread about skrillex there is enough skrillex talk going on in other threads and stuff. but seriously one time i asked this girl what a skrillex was and she said a band and i was like cool are they anything like breaking benjamin and she said no and then i asked her what it was like and she didn't respond to my texts anymore

cmon max you shouldn't have created ANOTHER thread about skrillex there is enough skrillex talk going on in other threads and stuff. but seriously one time i asked this girl what a skrillex was and she said a band and i was like cool are they anything like breaking benjamin and she said no and then i asked her what it was like and she didn't respond to my texts anymore

LOL

:cisfor:

Archived