IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

...battlestar galactica for the first time at the beginning of the summer.

although not without it's flaws, still a great show

tumblr_la5hmbBnRi1qdf5lco1_500.png

Guest RadarJammer

i recently watched the Wild Palms mini series which somehow I never heard of until I saw it mentioned in an imdb message board, it was made right after the success of Twin Peaks which obviously had a big impact on it and it has James Belushi and Dana Delany :lol:

WildPalms.jpg

Edited by RadarJammer

Guest RadarJammer

Yeah, it's a scifi drama with a made for tv feel but its short enough to bother with and fun because of the people involved.

...battlestar galactica for the first time at the beginning of the summer.

although not without it's flaws, still a great show

tumblr_la5hmbBnRi1qdf5lco1_500.png

Vq4EN.jpg

Edited by roasty

secret girlfriend.

one of the most poorly-executed great ideas for a television show ever. It's actually such a brilliant and hilarious idea, it's a shame it had to be filled with shitty MTVesque transitions and no nudity. It's a shame HBO didn't pick it up and throw some clever writers at it.

Guest Frankie5fingers

just finished Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. how did i miss this! a pure gem of a show and one of the funniest things ive seen in a while.

lol @ pb amputating little people's legs

My wife and I have concluded Princess Bubblegum is the most fucked up character on that show. #TEAMFLAMEPRINCESS

Lost. Guess that goes for a guilty pleasure here. But I quite enjoy it. It's really silly at parts, but it's mostly in service of making it entertaining.. so..

Also watched a episode of TaleSpin for nostalgic reasons. Man I loved that cartoon as a kid.

I borrowed a DVD copy of Lost years after it premiered and feel in love with it. Watched the whole series and I'm bound to watch it over again. There's something oddly comforting about the series to me.

Also TaleSpin is the shit. Never quite got into the other late80s/early 90s Disney cartoons (darkwing duck, ducktales, chip n' dale) but I would always watch Talespin if it was on as a kid.

Checked out Gravity Falls.

cast-of-gravity-falls-1.jpg

liked it.

this looks super cute, will check out. I like the voice actresses a lot (schaal, cardellini)

has anyone been watching The looney Tunes Show? season 2 started up recently and it has had me laughing all the way through. really great show. it does the original justice, and i might even go as far as saying its even better than the original.

I need to give this a chance, recently saw a funny bit randomly but haven't watched an episode yet.

Edited by joshuatx

just finished season 1 of Farscape. it's probably my favorite of the sci-fi shows I've watched. I had to push through the first parts a bit and chose to skip an episode here or there

I take back most of what I said about Boardwalk, that show is a bit less shitty this season round.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried Breaking Bad (Season 1) a few times and never completely got into it. However have been travelling with work a bit and so ploughed through season 1 and 2, and holy shit Season 2 is some amazing stuff. Really into it now.

Loved the climax of season 2 with skyler, jesse's girlfriend/dad, and the new chicken shop drug baron

office460.jpg

it's actually pretty good, halfway through series 3 at the moment. By no means as "lovingly crafted" and tight as the original. Storywise it sometimes seems a bit rushed and emphasizes quantity over quality but I just love this form of drawn out akwardness, docu style comedy.