IGNORED

New Album called "Ufabulum"

Guest teetime

Never had a problem with Bleep and just took me all of 20 secs to pre-order. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

I'm tempted to take a day off work on release, and have a Squarepusher And Beer Day.

I know I am!

It's actually squarepusher beer pizza and other substances day. :happy:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I might get some green too, and be conservative on the ale. Or I might just swallow a chunk of mdma and do kung-fu moves all day to the fresh new sounds of Squarepusher lol.

Yes I might get some green too, and be conservative on the ale. Or I might just swallow a chunk of mdma and do kung-fu moves lol.

bahahaha kung-fu squarepusher night. .... I'm taking notes, I am intrigued.

Well I don't really like the vinyl's packaging. Those glow-in-the-dark things need to be constantly exposed to light in order to glow in the dark, and a records are generally well kept in the dark, sides facing other albums, walls, etc., if you know what I mean. Also it's a bit silly imo

It's a creative gimmick, ffs - don't overthink this like the design will lessen your enjoyment of the music.

Guest cult fiction

Enstrobia EP

WAP336CD

01 - Angel Integer

02 - 40.96a

03 - Panic Massive

40.96a (He also played it as an intro in his new set)

http://vimeo.com/32562610

Is it just me or does this seem like a "Squarepusher Shreds" video?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

LOLLOLLOL that 40.96a Vimeo totally seemed like a Shreds video, dear lord that shouldn't go for 6 minutes.

Please tell me that's fake, uhh I dunno, I guess I wouldn't be that surprised that it's legit. Just ridiculous, I would maybe think that was cool to listen to less than 3 times in 2001 but not now.

Guest bitroast

umm?

it seems pretty legit for a squarepusher noise track. i'm happy it's sitting at the end of the EP, and not in the middle, thugh:)

Enstrobia EP

WAP336CD

01 - Angel Integer

02 - 40.96a

03 - Panic Massive

He was probably browsing xltronic in that video

I can dig this, beats the vacuum tracks any day. Nice ominous epic science fiction soundtrack material. Those live vids of the new tour are immense, super excited for his BLOC show it's going to be insane!

Guest cloud color

no email yet but its on my bleep account.

90 bucks for vinyl and shirt! normally too pricey for me, butttttt at least its minimal and dig the nifty glowness.

pumped for the return of The Legendary SQUAREPUSHER

no email yet but its on my bleep account.

90 bucks for vinyl and shirt! normally too pricey for me, butttttt at least its minimal and dig the nifty glowness.

pumped for the return of The Legendary SQUAREPUSHER

Hiiiigh fiiiiive dude!

I did not mean that the way it sounded. I posted this video to make fun of the price, not to tell people to steal it. Shortly afterwards I realized that that was a bad idea. Whoops.

Enstrobia EP

WAP336CD

01 - Angel Integer

02 - 40.96a

03 - Panic Massive

Lol

Well I don't really like the vinyl's packaging. Those glow-in-the-dark things need to be constantly exposed to light in order to glow in the dark, and a records are generally well kept in the dark, sides facing other albums, walls, etc., if you know what I mean. Also it's a bit silly imo

It's a creative gimmick, ffs - don't overthink this like the design will lessen your enjoyment of the music.

too much warp rep/promoter, not enough honest personal opinion

my friend who hasn't been following squarepusher for about 6 years saw him at the creative project thing in SF. His only comment to me was 'why does squarepusher sound like daft punk now? i dont like daft punk very much and it wasnt just the music it was the visuals were copying daft punk'

i feel for him, i really do, especially being kind of a daft punk anti-fan

Enstrobia EP

WAP336CD

01 - Angel Integer

02 - 40.96a

03 - Panic Massive

I actually quite like this. A lot better than some of his other ambient pieces.

Guest CraniumXII

my friend who hasn't been following squarepusher for about 6 years saw him at the creative project thing in SF. His only comment to me was 'why does squarepusher sound like daft punk now? i dont like daft punk very much and it wasnt just the music it was the visuals were copying daft punk'

Your friend's ears are broken. If this was Shoba, he may have had a slight argument... And Daft Punk is shit :cerious:

The majority of Watmmers, that saw any of his recent shows, have said it was great.

Your friend's ears are broken. If this was Shoba, he may have had a slight argument... And Daft Punk is shit :cerious:

The majority of Watmmers, that saw any of his recent shows, have said it was great.

Yeah, this sounds nothing like daft punk. Getting rather tired of him being compared to daft punk :(

Enstrobia EP

WAP336CD

01 - Angel Integer

02 - 40.96a

03 - Panic Massive

I actually quite like this. A lot better than some of his other ambient pieces.

Hearing this on huge stacks at Creators in SF was awesome. It was a whole body massage of bass.

Archived