• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

Grava 4 is amazing, it's one of the best cds ever

yes, it's massively underrated!

needs tracklist!

this.

Guest mrgypsum

it says LP+mp3, i wonder if this will get a CD/FLAC release as well. I really liked the first comp. maybe there will be a nice extra track as well.

I like these series, only not the fact that all the tracks are scrambled, I'd love it if it were packaged as the Autechre EP compilation. Also, I NEED a repress of Drexciya-related vinyl or cd's: Elecktroids, Lab Rat XL, Transllusion EP's, Abstract Thought, etc. etc.

Anyway, at least these compilations give them the attention they deserve (still not enough though, subforum please!)

Guest sljiva

Oh for fucks sake, you people are really stupid, aren't you?

It's a 4 part reissue series, and if the first one was released on CD, I can't see any fucking reason why the other 3 wouldn't be. And it says on their website that there's gonna be a CD release. So yeah, there will be a CD release, no need for wondering or asking stupid questions.

It's a 4 part reissue series, and if the first one was released on CD, I can't see any fucking reason why the other 3 wouldn't be. And it says on their website that there's gonna be a CD release. So yeah, there will be a CD release, no need for wondering or asking stupid questions.

You're my hero. Thanks

Guest mrgypsum

:duckhunt: thanks for clearing that up, i think i would have turned half retard.

dick post of the day nomination!

also, where should i start with Drexciya? the Lab Rat XL stuff sounds good, and all the other bits and such i've heard sounds good. i'm definitely interested in actually purchasing the music, preferably reasonably priced CDs or high quality digital. not too interested in anything too dance-y....obviously there's a lot of basic beats and such, but i dunno if his roots lie in house or something, so i'm just warding that off from the get-go. any help appreciated!

Guest nene multiple assgasms

also, where should i start with Drexciya? the Lab Rat XL stuff sounds good, and all the other bits and such i've heard sounds good. i'm definitely interested in actually purchasing the music, preferably reasonably priced CDs or high quality digital. not too interested in anything too dance-y....obviously there's a lot of basic beats and such, but i dunno if his roots lie in house or something, so i'm just warding that off from the get-go. any help appreciated!

journey of the deep sea dweller I isn't a bad place to start.

Archived