IGNORED

Shed - The Killer

Redruth

• 2 weeks later...

"After impressing with his 2010 album 'The Traveller', Rene Pawlowitz's fascinating and ever-evolving minimal techno project Shed will return this year with a third full-length.

The album is called 'The Killer', and will see its release on Modeselektor's 50 Weapons label. While little is known about the record so far, it is slated to drop on July 27.

Aside from an "album version" of his recent single "The Praetorian", the record will include ten previously unreleased tracks. In addition to the new full-length, Shed will also release a new EP on Ostgut Ton, which is to release sometime later this month."

http://forum.watmm.c...the-praetorian/

http://50weapons.com/

01. STP3/The Killer

02. Silent Witness

03. I Come By Night

04. Gas Up

05. Day After

06. Phototype

07. The Praetorian (Album Mix)

08. Ride On

09. You Got The Look

10. V10MF!/The Filler

11. Follow The Leader

Guest Hanratty

I like Shed. But I didn't love the Traveller too much. But everything else I've heard by him has been great.

• 4 weeks later...

see, the traveller doesnt really tickle my pickle, the eqd, wax, and powerhouse imprints on the other hand, consistently blow me away.

Ye this.

Also he was very poor live.

I will still be getting my hands on this because he's put out some quality stuff lately.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The album cover is one of the worst I've seen in a long time.

Hahaha truth. It takes me back to '95-'98 when an image or suggestion of a subwoofer was a universal shorthand for shitty dance compilations, B-B-B-BASS test CD's for car audio systems, etc.

For real. The water-marked looking artist name just makes me wince every time I see it.

Archived