IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

why did you cut it like that?

it's a midwestern thing. i'm in MN, i've had it like that in chicago (thin crust) as well, not sure how far it extends.

But you need the edge to hold it and not get your hands filthy, I spose being used to chicago pizza pie it's so dense with topping that a knife and fork will always be required. Seems strange that they wouldn't get with the program for a normal pizza though.

On the east coast we'd have square pizza slices but they were always the result of a pizza made in a rectangular pan; this was commonly called the "Sicilian" or "grandmother" style. A kind of thin/crispy variation on the same was available from vendors along the cost of Northern MA/Southern NH and was called "Beach Pizza" by the locals, and it sucked a good bit IMO.

Edited by baph

On the east coast we'd have square pizza slices but they were always the result of a pizza made in a rectangular pan; this was commonly called the "Sicilian" or "grandmother" style. A kind of thin/crispy variation on the same was available from vendors along the cost of Northern MA/Southern NH and was called "Beach Pizza" by the locals, and it sucked a good bit IMO.

oh bloody hell, now i want to visit the US, this thought has never occurred to me before, that i should go there, normally i would recoil at the idea. But i want some grandmother pizza from some decent locally grown, know what the fuck they are doing, been around for 70 years. place.

lol, food tourism, i must be getting into grandpa territory.

^ that pizza looks tasty. i like how it just popped into the burger thread like "fuck you, im pizza and i deserve to be seen" (:

lol, "i too have melty cheese, bring it".

• 2 weeks later...

BmLTM5k.jpg?1

Courtesy of Miracles. The cafe/diner is called Miracles in leafy North London. The burger; Miracles Incredibles.

Soft but lightly toasted squidgy bun, onion rings (optional, in or out of the burger), red onions, cheese, bacon, egg and I can't remember the oz but the burger 'patty' is a good inch thick, proper beef, high quality. Errrrrmmaaaarrrrgherd. I can safely say that I've never had a better burger :catface:

Possible contender for best burger I've ever eaten. Village Vanguard Diner in Shimokitazawa. I haven't even bothered eating another burger since I got back to Australia because this one was so amazing. May have been due to my excitement about being in Tokyo, but I think it's legit.

It was just beef, lettuce, mayo, bbq sauce, cheese and an amazing deep fried onion patty thing that was crunchy as FUCK.

997092_10152696742315073_103665134056000

Yeah, perfect ratios of everything! And no breakfast foods unnecessarily crammed in.

Oh, also it was actually easy to eat as well. It needed a bit of squashing, but it was possible.

Edited by modey

Yeah, perfect ratios of everything! And no breakfast foods unnecessarily crammed in.

Oh, also it was actually easy to eat as well. It needed a bit of squashing, but it was possible.

Yeah was gonna say, perfect amount of chips there.

Fuck getting a fuckton of chips with a massive burger, makes my stomach sad.

Possible contender for best burger I've ever eaten. Village Vanguard Diner in Shimokitazawa. I haven't even bothered eating another burger since I got back to Australia because this one was so amazing. May have been due to my excitement about being in Tokyo, but I think it's legit.

It was just beef, lettuce, mayo, bbq sauce, cheese and an amazing deep fried onion patty thing that was crunchy as FUCK.

997092_10152696742315073_103665134056000

Fuck yeah!

BmLTM5k.jpg?1

Courtesy of Miracles. The cafe/diner is called Miracles in leafy North London. The burger; Miracles Incredibles.

Soft but lightly toasted squidgy bun, onion rings (optional, in or out of the burger), red onions, cheese, bacon, egg and I can't remember the oz but the burger 'patty' is a good inch thick, proper beef, high quality. Errrrrmmaaaarrrrgherd. I can safely say that I've never had a better burger :catface:

I'm hungry as hell right now, and this pic ain't helping.

Goes straight to the hips too. lol

ah yeah, I think I took that photo after I'd had some chips, but there weren't too many more than what you can see there.

that's a fuckin burger!