IGNORED

Not Aphex Twin

KyonPalm

Is this V/VM 2.0 ?

This is so……… forget it :facepalm:

lol at Subliminal Stimuli's discog page

I just mentioned V/Vm and his name is popping up on that Subliminal Stimuli discogs page……………

Has he written the text by himself…………… ?

Funny guy.

This is not Subliminal Stimuli, just so you know.

Yea I know but I went to the website you posted, from there to Subliminal's page and from there to his Discogs page, thus the mention

Ah, I see now. I've known SS for a little while, he's alright. He added that stuff himself... :rolleyes:

This sounds like it was made by someone who is heavily inspired by a stupid and somewhat popular notion of what constitutes disturbing and scary i.e. huge amounts of layers of chorus and flanger, pitch shifted down and cheap photo effects.

This kinda thing:

these are just some pisstakes by kyonpalm you guys

I'm afraid I can't take credit for this. Officially I will say this was made by "Not Aphex Twin" to annoy the shit out of people, but even off the record, all I can tell you is it's just something that got sent in. It's also definitely not Subliminal Stimuli. I wouldn't normally deny rumours, but too many people seem to think it's him, so... :cisfor:

But yes, speaking from my point of view (being the owner of the label it's released on,) of course I cannot share any opinion as to whether it is any good or not, since whoever was responsible for these tracks probably wouldn't appreciate my opinion...

So of course it's shit.

This sounds like it was made by someone who is heavily inspired by a stupid and somewhat popular notion of what constitutes disturbing and scary i.e. huge amounts of layers of chorus and flanger, pitch shifted down and cheap photo effects.

This kinda thing:

[media=]

[/media]

Equation

these are just some pisstakes by kyonpalm you guys

I'm afraid I can't take credit for this. Officially I will say this was made by "Not Aphex Twin" to annoy the shit out of people, but even off the record, all I can tell you is it's just something that got sent in. It's also definitely not Subliminal Stimuli. I wouldn't normally deny rumours, but too many people seem to think it's him, so... :cisfor:

But yes, speaking from my point of view (being the owner of the label it's released on,) of course I cannot share any opinion as to whether it is any good or not, since whoever was responsible for these tracks probably wouldn't appreciate my opinion...

So of course it's shit.

if you think it's shit too, then why would you agree to release it on your netlabel? i think you should take it down.

The 4 more Mixes for cash artwork looks like an identical rip off from the good ol Kirby. It's even the same font used for artwork.

Maybe he inhaled a bit to much V/VM but the output here is really whack. Nothing to take serious.

If somebody would offer me such things for my label, even on a digital release base, I would put it downright into the bin with a polite mail after it.

4euro for the cd-r on discogs LAAAAWL!!!!

aw come on why is this thing even on there :wacko:

i released some of the dumbest gorenoise on the planet myself but this is even beyond me

4euro for the cd-r on discogs LAAAAWL!!!!

aw come on why is this thing even on there :wacko:

i released some of the dumbest gorenoise on the planet myself but this is even beyond me

I don't see the point of it as well. Maybe he should check back the hacker of pop music himself for a little reference in usage of FX and editing:

[youtubehd]pnskCtIQQiA[/youtubehd]

Archived