IGNORED

your favourite Ae beats

usagi

Guest boardsofautechre

augmatic disport around 3:00 with that synth pad playing awfully quiet

xylin room's second part at around 3:00

best one ever made is perlence, at 1:38 or so.

edited because i don't and can't put music in words. it's too cheesy.

The relentlessness of Recury, the madness of Nuane

Acroyear2

Key Nells 1 & 2 [especially 2, especially the polyrhythm breakdown halfway through 2}]

Slowly - On The Loose (Autechre's For Internal Use Only Mix)

Push Button Objects – Nonexistent (Keyed In By Gescom)

^^^ these slay me on the Radio Mix

Tha noize at 3:43 in Lowride

Yeah, I can't imagine anyone other than Sean and Rob producing the Key Nells. They seem like Chiastic Slide/Envane research and development. Cipater, Cichli, Draun Quarter, etc have serious Key Nell DNA.

I'm still in a phase where I think daily about the first 20 minutes of the Quaristice set. my portable headphones have died and I cbf buying another pair yet, so I've just taken to walking around at lunchtime replaying music in my head, and that is what I always go to.

I wish they would explore that territory more. I'll be fucking ecstatic if there's stuff like that on the new record.

Yeah, I went to one of their live shows during that tour (I recorded the Van show where Autechre's sound engineer started yelling at me about how what I was doing was 'illegal' and he wished I would stop); those were some of the biggest beats imaginable. I wish they'd come over here for their Oversteps show.

Guest Xenblake

isn't there a notable similarity between the melody of those beats at the end of surripere and those used in cep_puiqmx? It's less "cut up sounding" in cep_puiqmx but sound quite similar imo

• 1 month later...

Archived