IGNORED

Psychedelics

mentalextension

Oh fuck I drew a face that I saw in my face in the mirror, from 1995 8th grade, except I might've thrown it out, cuz it was scary and I was lil bitch. Yah I thiiink I remember folding it up...

And looking into others' eyes ting-- a similar tech called psychic window that I learnt in 1995 (coincidentally), where 2 people sit in chairs opposite each other, off center, so both right eyes are looking into the other, and the left eye is just... there. Then greys come out.

I know what you are talking about with the both right eyes. also if you look at someones face upside down for awhile some weird shit happens.

One of my co workers took some mushrooms at the beach a few weeks ago and hallucinated that he shit himself while walking through a crowd of people. I lol'd

So I did a gram of psilocybin mushrooms this weekend and it was a really beautiful experience. Felt like I was 6 years old again, relearning how the world works, how the mind works, how we communicate. Listened to R Plus 7 and it was a perfect representation of how i was feeling, that childlike playfulness of the album sounded like mushrooms. There was a point where i was thinking, everything was perfect and there was nothing to do to make it better. It was such a wonderful feeling, i can imagine why someone would want to do it every weekend but I'm going to wait a while and see if another situation presents itself.

Recorded the whole conversation I had with my friends and it's really great to relisten to it and sort of remind myself of what I was feeling the moment. That appreciation for the beauty of the world has kinda lingered even after a couple days. Even though I'm sober now, i feel like i have a greater appreciation for life and I got back into making music. I didn't really get visuals, only a subtle pattern on the wall that i knew wasn't there and thankfully it wasn't an underwelming experience. I doing mushrooms just for the sake of seeing visuals is going into it with bad intentions. Maybe higher doses will be in store for the future.

Anyway, I'd be curious to hear your guys psilocybin stories

Every single one of my shroom experiences has been something like:

Oh, fuck- everything is becoming metallic... silver golden sheen and overexposed... Somewhere around here is where things can get fucking hilarious.

Oh, fuck- sooo beautiful, wooooow.....

Oh, fuck- ..... All of a sudden, before me lies an ancient landscape, highly technical, yet highly organic. The newest tech, simultaneously the oldest tech.

Finally- I have returned to "the place", where I always have been since the spark of Consciousness before time- where I will remain until it repeats again. I ALWAYS return to "the place". Obscure, yet the most familiar place I've ever been. All is Love, all is One, we are but silly people doing silly things. Immense beauty. A normally imperceivable veil has been lifted, and my physicality and mentality are now bare and raw. I am but a vessel for flowing energy. We are but specs of seeming insignificance, but specs which each contain the whole of all Existence and Consciousness.

Afterglow of pearly iridescence is the glow of all, as vibez return to "normal state".

Warm fuzz.

See you next time, Self.

Sometimes in the deep parts there, there are moments of eons that consist of infinitely expanding geometric landscapes that cover a field of view far wider than possible with regular binocular vision (especially with closed eyes), but those times don't really contain emotion, unless Zen can be considered an emotion. Sometimes there is intense and very clear music (some of which I remember and have recorded, but I need to record the main themes more fully sometime). Sometimes I go in manual mode and perceive any scene I wish; far more real than what I see before me now. Glitches in the playback of projected reality, straight up skewing of space and time, the lifeforce of trees and plants becoming very apparent like roaring flames, fake people becoming instantly identifiable by sight, etc... etc.

When I am on shrooms, it's the rare occasion when I get to visit home.

So I did a gram of psilocybin mushrooms this weekend and it was a really beautiful experience. Felt like I was 6 years old again, relearning how the world works, how the mind works, how we communicate. Listened to R Plus 7 and it was a perfect representation of how i was feeling, that childlike playfulness of the album sounded like mushrooms. There was a point where i was thinking, everything was perfect and there was nothing to do to make it better. It was such a wonderful feeling, i can imagine why someone would want to do it every weekend but I'm going to wait a while and see if another situation presents itself.

Recorded the whole conversation I had with my friends and it's really great to relisten to it and sort of remind myself of what I was feeling the moment. That appreciation for the beauty of the world has kinda lingered even after a couple days. Even though I'm sober now, i feel like i have a greater appreciation for life and I got back into making music. I didn't really get visuals, only a subtle pattern on the wall that i knew wasn't there and thankfully it wasn't an underwelming experience. I doing mushrooms just for the sake of seeing visuals is going into it with bad intentions. Maybe higher doses will be in store for the future.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. When I take a lower dosage most of the time I just sort of feel like a real lively type of stoned. Nothing really profound about it. I can have very productive meditative experiences with marijuana given the right circumstances, it's kind of like my go to tool for working through things. It's not just about having visuals on higher dosages, it's about disruption, catharsis, and inspiration. There is a novelty to bending reality for a bit that is really entertaining and beautiful though.

On the subject of dosages, fuck pachanoi man, bridgesii or bust.

after recent wizened (fao of the yooful schlitz) anniversaries for old free party crews round the UK, the general consensus on recent & infrquent MDMA consumption was "i seemed to exist in a retarded swamp"

- various folks in the last year in an array of settings

is that what happens? seen the mush-threshold coming lad?

Glad you enjoyed yourself. When I take a lower dosage most of the time I just sort of feel like a real lively type of stoned. Nothing really profound about it. I can have very productive meditative experiences with marijuana given the right circumstances, it's kind of like my go to tool for working through things. It's not just about having visuals on higher dosages, it's about disruption, catharsis, and inspiration. There is a novelty to bending reality for a bit that is really entertaining and beautiful though.

I think it was a bit more profound for me because I'm usually sober, i don't really drink often and weed kinda puts me on edge. I can imagine how a larger dose could change the feeling completely. I'm just afraid of getting to a point where i can't communicate with those around me because communication was the highlight of my experience.

this is a must see movie my fellow psychonauts, if i remember correctly it was Eugene who reviewed it on FRW thread:
[youtubehd]8kuBNgpsFOg[/youtubehd]

well i did acid this weekend so, i dunno if it's still the flashbacks or if the movie is indeed very trippy, you tell me...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

I low dose fairly regularly (average maybe once a month, not sure if that's considered regular?) for the auditory aspect. Quite different than weed in those regards, at least for us.

Same thing for us too, we just feel really lively, lots of positive energy and vibes with a low dose. I find with higher doses we still have that, but there's a short period of accompanying paranoia or dread as well (mostly during the come up).

I can get them from a co-worker who looks like a grindcore aficionado from Middle Earth. Another co-worker who tried them hallucinated that he shit himself while at the beach. He thought his fingers were covered in shit from checking himself while walking through a crowd of people. So they must be worthy shrooms imo

I never got a particularly intense trip from mushrooms, used to go picking for them in the sticks when I was a teenager, would usually make a tea out of them, or eat them dried. Mostly got an intense body high out of them (loved that feeling coming up on them when I started to feel incredibly light, and breathing in would imbibe me with supernatural energy - though there was always a nagging sickly/poisonous heart-murmury feeling that was there in the background as well), and an amplified perceptual experience across the board when they were strong (vivid colours, vibration/movement around the edges of everything, etc). Once I had an intense shared auditory hallucination with another guy but that was the weirdest thing I experienced. The strongest I ever had were in Amsterdam, we bought some Hawaiian ones in what was ostensibly a newsagents, lol. Even those though were more like drinking a couple of bottles of wine and smoking a load of weed, they hit us hard though. In the end though I never experienced anything on them that came even remotely close to what I got with acid: reality dissolving around me completely loosing my sense of self and time and place etc.

bah, i gotta find me some psychedelics

been a year or so since i said "scuse me while i kiss this guy"

amazon, ebay, the hardware store?

bah, i gotta find me some psychedelics

been a year or so since i said "scuse me while i kiss this guy"

Ahaha... Just realized that now you've permanently changed my ears on the Hendrix track.

haven't donne shrooms/truffels in 2 years and don't really feel like doing it in the near future either. the nausea, the maniac crying laughter, confusion, the ultimate beauty and terror of excistence, stuck in time in egodeaths.... it's hard, i have more grip when i pop a holly

sometimes i tought, why don't i have any normal music like eifel 65, all my records enhance the feeling x1000 + my wife is a nightmare to shroom with, she pukes like 3 hours in a row.

i'm not a "let's go outside on drugs" dude either, gimme a couch, some close friends and most of all awesome music, that's why i do it in the first place

superglad i did em tough, it changed me for the better but i'm good for now also i seem to have unlimited homegrown and the dank tells me, dude this shit is hard enough for you asshole, ave a beer and listen to some tunes

anybody here ever tried PCP after having a good amount of psychedelic experience years under your belt?

might have the opportunity soon but still not sure if i need to try it. I'm a huge fan of blind fold ketamine experiences and used to do a decent amount of dxm, but for those who have tried pcp and one of those, how similar are they? I've been told completely different contradictory things. Some people have told me they had an experience reminiscent of the shit you hear in DARE 'i felt like i had super strength and tried to swim in the ocean naked at night' or 'it felt a lot like a k-hole' . Seems like a totally taboo drug within psychedelic circles and i've only heard of it being popular mostly in more black areas of the east coast of the US, like philadelphia

Edited by John Ehrlichman

this is a bluelight poster trying to be helpful to someone asking about PCP
last sentence is the best

interesting that it has the slang term of somebody who was only an attempted assassin of a POTUS. Also good warning here about not mixing with pot, as the only way i've known about it getting into the hands of people personally is via already dipped joints (not even cigarettes)

It really depends on your location and form you are getting it in.

If you are in the PG/DC area, if you are not getting vials of liquid John Hinkley, you are getting ripped off.

If you purchase a cigarette that has been dipped but already dried, you're getting ripped off.

If you want the real experience, get a vial of liquid John Hinkley (top quality.. named after the guy who attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan because it will twist your mind!)

Do NOT use it with marijuana. That is where almost all of those insane claims about what PCP will do you comes from. I do not know why, but the mix of the two causes a complete break from reality.

Finally... most likely, you're going to have a cigarette either dipped by a street dealer in front of you or you're going to purchase a $20 vial that you can dip a cigarette in. Dip it quickly and not all of the way... if it's your first time, not more than 1/3rd of the cigarette. Blow through the filter so it dries (because it's dissolved in ethanol or ether or some other flammable liquid that will "explode" when you hit a light to it (basically just a fireball that will completely ruin the cigarette).

It's most reminiscent of ketamine - but still unique and longer lasting. Try it at a home or something BEFORE you try it out somewhere, especially a concert.

As for a Shpongle concert... I don't see the benefit of it. You'll lose all sense of time and by the time the concert is over, you'll just be snapping out of it and be like "what happened?"
Edited by John Ehrlichman

For training wheels on psychedelics, one can use them with xanax/clonazepam/etc. Takes away fear and anxiety. I've never done it, but have confirmation from close cosmonaut.

Edit: well, psychedelics with training wheels... Doing training wheels on psychedelics is already too trippy,

Edited by peace 7

Remember that dude from the wu tang crew that cut off his own dick?

PCP

I've never heard a positive PCP story

(My dad took it and freaked out and attacked the person he was with)

Edited by LimpyLoo