IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing a lot of you dipshits have never been punched or slapped in the fucking ear before, because it really isn't a laff.

I'm guessing a lot of you dipshits have never been punched or slapped in the fucking ear before, because it really isn't a laff.

best not do anything that anyone might think deserves a slap then, i suppose.

i was being facetious btw. i remember i posted a gif of a kid taking fake punches from his dad and there was uproar. this is obviously real and that man is a fucking dick.

Wow! I reeeeeeaaally like those psychopathic bullies cause i don't have any regrets after i respond.

This guy would not leave the room on his legs. *jumping on his head with a smile...*

BitchSlapped.gif

Guest cult fiction

Wow! I reeeeeeaaally like those psychopathic bullies cause i don't have any regrets after i respond.

This guy would not leave the room on his legs. *jumping on his head with a smile...*

photo-4960.jpg?_r=1374061970

i was being facetious btw. i remember i posted a gif of a kid taking fake punches from his dad and there was uproar. this is obviously real and that man is a fucking dick.

l

I knew you were kidding, I just meant loling in general.

My mom is deaf in her right ear because her dad did that to her, like, once.

Guest bitroast

^lol

D2sZxAb.jpeg

Police bears on duty. Do not act like a dumbfuck.

A proud moment in ms paint at work..

399901_10150624564471719_1072798126_n.jp

Guest Gary C

LOL :):):)

bd5JIGq.gif

btw...can you translate the text of your avatar?

A tughra (طغراء; Tuğra) is a calligraphic seal or signature of an Ottoman sultan that was affixed to all official documents and correspondence. It was also carved on his seal and stamped on the coins minted during his reign.

Tugra_Mahmuds_II.gif

LOL :):):)

btw...can you translate the text of your avatar?

A tughra (طغراء; Tuğra) is a calligraphic seal or signature of an Ottoman sultan that was affixed to all official documents and correspondence. It was also carved on his seal and stamped on the coins minted during his reign.

Tugra_Mahmuds_II.gif

Nice ;) Thnx for the answer.

This one i know what it says:

tara0005fs4.jpg

Clearly staged. Cameraman moves the camera before Shirtless Suckerpuncher even gets up, and his hand is too far away from the guy he "hits"...but I'll make up for it with suspicious pants:

l-3128.jpg

Archived