IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nARUTK9.gif

Unlol.

Almost certainly not the extra's fault. He was most likely told to stop sweeping properly because it was too noisy. Director should have noticed before the Editor, who also failed.

nARUTK9.gif

Unlol.

Almost certainly not the extra's fault. He was most likely told to stop sweeping properly because it was too noisy. Director should have noticed before the Editor, who also failed.

I still lol'd

its was more likely that if he was actually sweeping there'd be shit loads of dust everywhere.

nARUTK9.gif

Unlol.

I still lol'd

its was more likely that if he was actually sweeping there'd be shit loads of dust everywhere.

if all of that is true i'm wondering why the hell they gave someone a fucking brush

Lol

Yeah, whats with the google+ crap? It makes believe there's this alien race on this planet which we should me nuke from space.

Alien_by_Buchemi.jpg

Ps. : not funny pic, because of reasons

Guest bitroast

I have no idea. It seems google lost the plot awhile back and their insane infrastructure is starting to show its first ugly signs.

Overhaul youtube comments with google+ requirements is just.. a certified sign of insanity, surely.

Yeah, it deserves a thread on it's own, really. We need a proper place to rant about how ridiculous this google+ thing is. And i'm not even taking into consideration that all info goes directly to the nsa...goddammit

Considering that youtube comments are the absolute worst, I have no problem with it being connected to google+. I don't comment and I don't use google+ so a big meh from me.

nARUTK9.gif

Unlol.

I still lol'd

if all of that is true i'm wondering why the hell they gave someone a fucking brush

if i was on set i would have been like "Hey guys I think we should ditch the fucking brush?!" :cool:

Archived