IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really funny, just didn't know where else to put it:

HKC1trc.jpg

Robin probably did the voice acting for the Shambler.

Cue photoshop of Robin's head on a Shambler.

Guest jasondonervan

HKC1trc.jpg

As you wish...

zUDoXRq.jpg

Original jazz standards for watmm, no doubt... but hey... Page 303. It seems fitting.

1982-roland-ad-featuring-oscar-peterson-

LOL

I can already see him playing those organs at ice hockey games. only with a bit of an acid vibe ;D *jazz grin*

HKC1trc.jpg

As you wish...

zUDoXRq.jpg

lil

*throws away hat collection*

Seriously though. Do people not realise that the mere act of discriminating against people who wear hats that look like fedoras is pretty similar to those who say that all women can be conquered using a set of tactics/tricks?

Guest Frankie5fingers

Boxing in Walmart... dat Black Friday

BaOVD7mIIAAvof4.jpg

wtf. again?

wrong, the correct response was. "eh, whatever. its Walmart"

but seriously, this shit happens every year and always at Walmart. i would think that people would learn to not go there on black friday (or any day, really) or at least they'd hire cops to partol the store.

its not like the cops couldnt do it, they end up there anyways. lol

*throws away hat collection*

Seriously though. Do people not realise that the mere act of discriminating against people who wear hats that look like fedoras is pretty similar to those who say that all women can be conquered using a set of tactics/tricks?

people who wear trilbys say that women can be won using a set of tricks. please see previous illustration for answer.

huh what? similar? in what way?

yeah this.

people who wear trilbys say that women can be won using a set of tricks. please see previous illustration for answer.

I sometimes wear hats that are similar in style to a trilby (not cheap shitty ones like in the above photo though), and I have never once thought that women can be won using a set of tricks. My point being that associating a trilby/fedora with creepy pick up artist bullshit is the same kind of prejudice as someone saying that women who dress in revealing clothing are sluts. I think it's time to start a 'reclaim the fedora' campaign, or something. This is getting ridiculous.

Just stop wearing fedoras with really trendy small brims if you want to not look like a douche. Nobody hates hats in general.

Also fuck fedoras with pinstripes. If you wear one of those there is no hope.

Archived