Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

also spotted this one 3 days ago.

??

SSsAPVO.jpg

A few years back at my then workplace, there was a message from HR that female workers would be given preference to park closer to the offices during the winter months, so that they would not feel vulnerable to being attacked or whatnot when walking back to their car through the large car park after dark...although It wasn't as hardline as 'woman only' signs on the wall.

??

SSsAPVO.jpg

A few years back at my then workplace, there was a message from HR that female workers would be given preference to park closer to the offices during the winter months, so that they would not feel vulnerable to being attacked or whatnot when walking back to their car through the large car park after dark...although It wasn't as hardline as 'woman only' signs on the wall.

Where did you work? A sex-offenders rehabilitation unit?!

??

SSsAPVO.jpg

And, most HR personnel tend to be from which gender. We getting jacked fellas, one cold move at a time.

In my experience HR personnel are some of the most useless human beings on the face of the earth. I suspect this is universal.

Also,noticed that Kaen decided to drop in on the Sochi Olympics:

_72842550_72842549.jpg

Trapped bobsleigher smashes jammed bathroom door

Gotta love that quality Russian cardboard construction!

Some Mike P related stuffs. First one I made. Second one Mike P made on facebook (Jason Asato is me, btw).

mu_Mike-P_insulted.gif

mu_mike-p-love.gif

I totally laughed out loud. You're awesome, Jason.

lol

btw Jason aren't you actually acquainted to Mike somehow?

My ex is a close friend of RDJ's friends and used to hang out with the "elite electronic crew", but that's about it. So I'm like, 3rd generation IDM by association. 1st generation IDM by music output, except Mike P hasn't signed me, cuz I've yet to send him The Ultra Demo of 2014. And I will be released on Planet Mu, because muthafuckin' Hasty Boom Alert, that's why.

Archived