IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can relate. I remember buying a Star Trek phaser toy when I was 9 or 10 years old, being led to believe it shot laser beams. But that was soon revealed to be merely clever box art. What it did IRL when "fired" was just light up a red light at the tip and make shooty sounds thru a small built-in speaker.

I wanted a toy that could shoot laser beams, dammit

Guest bitroast

As a former child, I feel cheated.

lol yeah.

i feel like I've been ripped off just by looking at these products. how shitty! *n*

Guest bitroast

notice how the kids never have any friends in reality :/

good. there's no way in hell you're fitting multiple kid bodies onto those play pools and/or play sets.

2KTwKhA.jpg

ntAw1OA.jpg

dDZsA0N.jpg

Oes3lUy.jpg

7HFqYKI.jpg

The real question is, where did they find those tiny children for the box photos?

photoshop

the world is a lie.

nothing is real.

<SNIP>

The real question is, where did they find those tiny children for the box photos?

They're not children, they're enslaved Oompa Loompas in latex human costumes and heavy make-up.

How the hell do they make a mistake like that? Wouldn't the odor be an obvious indicator?

Twelve years ago I had to partake in fire extinguisher training on a small controlled vat of ignited JP-8 jet fuel. I recall its odor being very pungent - even more so than diesel fuel.

Archived