IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd need to kill like five pints before I could even consider talking to those dames, just to quell my natural shyness.

the blonde is pretty. the other is not. Probably both nice people though. =)

It's funny, i wasn't really paying attention when i scrolled down and thanks to that finally got what you guys were talking about with that picture with the two girls. I looked at it for a good thirty seconds yesterday or whenever going wtf are they on about, is it the phone hiding some upskirt or wtf. But thanks to seeing it whilst not looking at it, my brain finally superimposed what you lot had already been seeing.

dick helmet ass pound won it for me

jonesriot.jpg

Phoenix Jones on the streets of Seattle on the night of Superbowl Sunday.

--Seattle

Phoenix Jones was on patrol with his team, the Rain City Superhero Movement, on the streets of Seattle after last night's Super Bowl.

According to an update on his Facebook page, Phoenix Jones and his team mates Midnight Jack and the Shade encountered fans celebrating the Seattle Seahawk's victory by starting bonfires in the street. The team tried to extinguish the fire, leading to a reveler trying to punch Midnight Jack and a piece of burning couch thrown at Phoenix Jones, who posted a picture showing fire damage to his "supersuit."

Jones reports (unedited):

"ONCE I SAW THE FIRE I DREW TASER ON THE SUSPECT HE TOOK OFF RUNNING. I PROCEEDED TO USE COOLING GEL FROM MY UTILITY BELT. ONCE THE FIRE WAS OUT A POLICE OFFER ASKED US TO LEAVE THE SCENE BECAUSE THERE COMING IN TO SHUT IT DOWN."

jones.jpg

Pretty neat, huh? More stories here: http://heroesinthenight.blogspot.nl. It's been pretty dead since april. Maybe Dr. Grayskull twisted his neck in the turning dark.

I'd need to kill like five pints before I could even consider talking to those dames, just to quell my natural shyness.

Other way 'round.

Blonde is funny lookin'

Other way 'round.

Blonde is funny lookin'

Like I said before, I'd pee in their butts

Other way 'round.

Blonde is funny lookin'

ma mayne.

The blonde probably looks "funny" because the hair is dyed, her eyebrows are still brown/black. She has a nice smile though.

And the other one looks kind of like:

L0ZIlIA.jpg

The blonde probably looks "funny" because the hair is dyed, her eyebrows are still brown/black. She has a nice smile though.

And the other one looks kind of like:

L0ZIlIA.jpg

doesn't like brunettes

doesn't like big butts

we can't be friends, steffeng.

Archived