IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

Women's indoor volleyball is the only sport that's hotter than women's beach volleyball.

If you are referring to the two beautiful woman falling, feeling and fawning over eachother: i think that was handball

I actually saved that gif on 2 places on my computer. It is precious to me.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

modod2u.jpg

I DON'T WANT YOUR SHITTY CUPCAKE, DAMMIT!

"What's that in dog years?"

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, HUMAN

How'my sposed ta eat it with the freakin' cheap chinese toxic candle wax all over it you whore.

i think his tongue got singed actually. He was happy for a sec, the tongue came out and the acrid smoke hit his nose and then came the oh no's.

sadly the type of people that own and more sadly use vuvuzelas are the very same that would read and believe the murdock press. Think on that.

ha you're probably right.

man I feel bad for being a bummer in the funny pics thread, but I don't know if a pic so blood boiling deserves to be posted here. I do get some ironic humour from it but I can't help but think about all the people who take it seriously. not to police what people post either, if its a funny pic to you post it I say. seems like a good guideline for this thread

yeah, tbh though it's probably actually funny to people who don't live in Australia—it's another chance to say "lol Australians"

the Daily Tele is up there though. seems to be getting worse. they have hilarious photoshops on their frontpages sometimes.

Guest bitroast

:cry:~ we're so facking stupid

btw, that's not the herald sun, but an UK paper.

heh oops, I can't read

lol Australians

Guest bitroast

It's Friday and that means it's animals in clothing day again

tumblr_mkum3nfXzV1snz2muo1_400.jpgtumblr_mkufln8QsZ1snz2muo1_500.jpgtumblr_mkufj4bJN31snz2muo1_500.jpg

200.gif

!!! *** same image reply as on page 421 *** !!!

Archived