IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of this one time I went bumper bowling, and the bumpers were lining the whole of the gutters, except for the veeery ends. Fucking TWICE, my ball curved right into that end spot where there was no bumper protection. Now I can bowl aiight, but that day... with all the other kids laughing... I fucking teared up dude. So embarrassing. Granted, I would take a bumper bowling fail over a flying off ramp and smashing body fail any day.

hGTPhvM-1.jpg

The bigger question here is what is the dude doing over his sister in laws house whilst her husband is out of state. And is the dog just a cutesy distraction maybe. "Fido, keep phil distracted."

funny-man-floor-weapons-freedom-1.jpg

Guest bitroast

where he went wrong, lack of skateboard. You come off a skateboard, you still have your pride intact.

I thought the pink wheels were a nice touch.

yeah i know, and i'm the one that used to get moany about it too so i'm sorry. I'll try and be all neat and tidy next time triachus.

May-17-2012-17-03-25-wrferg.jpeg

I swiped at my screen from this, cuz I thought a thread was on it. And when I mouseover the arrow cursor turns to a finger like, "Hey! There's the thread!" And I just keep pouring bleach on my laptop monitor with no results.

Archived