IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest nuclearaddict

Installing the new Simcity beta atm. I have till the morning to play before it shuts off.

Is it working for you? A few of my friends who got in can't get any cities to load and when they do load nothing works.

I wish I got into this beta. I got in the first one and it was great fun. I can't wait for the multiplayer.

Got sidetracked on the way to downloading Antichamber, but have it now. What a great game.

It's good huh ! It's bigger/has taken longer than expected for a game of this type - I'm probably about 2/3 of the way through and have already hit around 7 hours playtime.

Guest Pennywise

still on Batman Arkham City....stuck at the fucking gang fight when you break into Dr. Strange's parto f the city...jesus christ why the fuck is it so damn hard? is there a strategy Im missing?

Im starting to think the way to go is to take out the gunner immediately, then grapple back up, shoot the line launcher, do line launcher dive and slowly pick off everyone by repeating the process...those fucking stun baton guys UGH

Are you using the distruptor to distrupt the guns? Thats pretty handy. The freeze bomb is handy two, Thats three people fucked straightaway, i usually do that right away.

love this game

Edited by Pennywise

Started replaying Alan Wake.

Dat Atmosphere.

Only complaint I have about it, is that the camera in the game, is really annoying at times.

It is an extremely underrated game and the DLC/extra chapters are even better and more fucked up than what you get on the disc

Installing the new Simcity beta atm. I have till the morning to play before it shuts off.

Is it working for you? A few of my friends who got in can't get any cities to load and when they do load nothing works.

I wish I got into this beta. I got in the first one and it was great fun. I can't wait for the multiplayer.

Man, I dunno what the deal is. I can build a city for about 5 min, then my PC restarts for no apparent reason. after 5 tries I said fuck it. Any idea why this could be happening?

Guest disparaissant

i bought crusader kings 2 because it was only ten bucks and ive heard rave reviews but honestly i don't think my attention span can take this.

i bought crusader kings 2 because it was only ten bucks and ive heard rave reviews but honestly i don't think my attention span can take this.

lol...its certainly not for everyone....my advice is just play it once over to slowly get a grasp of things...your first playthrough will be pretty crappy..but thats a good thing, you'll start figuring out the mechanics by experiencing them over time.

I love Paradox games more than any other developer. ever.

Started replaying Alan Wake.

Dat atmosphere.

Only complaint I have about it, is that the camera in the game, is really annoying at times.

It is an extremely underrated game and the DLC/extra chapters are even better and more fucked up than what you get on the disc

Yes, it's definitely underrated. The shooting feels incredible, and I really like that whole dodging mechanic. And it's absolutely gorgeous (apart from the facial animations). Still one of the best looking games this generation.

Also the American Nightmare arcade game, is really underappreciated. I had a blast playing it.

It don't have the same atmosphere as the retail game, but the gameplay is a bit more refined (as far as I remember).

Edited by Ceerial

Man, I dunno what the deal is. I can build a city for about 5 min, then my PC restarts for no apparent reason. after 5 tries I said fuck it. Any idea why this could be happening?

overheating cpu/gpu maybe ?

What are your system specs? Your PSU might not be enough or is dying. Run some GPU benchmarks like http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/ and see if it causes your PC to restart as well. It should also tell your the temps of your GPU. Anything over 80C might cause a restart

Edited by ZiggomaticV17

Guest Drahken

Been playing Path of Exile beta. If you like Diablo 2 you'll probably love this game. Huge passive skill tree to build your own kits, abilities are gem/socket based rather than skill point based, barter system instead of gold. So many awesome ideas. Free to play too, and not pay to win style either.

Been playing Path of Exile beta. If you like Diablo 2 you'll probably love this game. Huge passive skill tree to build your own kits, abilities are gem/socket based rather than skill point based, barter system instead of gold. So many awesome ideas. Free to play too, and not pay to win style either.

This is pretty good. I love how huge the skill trees are.

Bought Half Life original for 2.50 from steam. Playing it for the first time. Definitely not as amazing/atmospheric/fun as half life 2 but im still having a blast killing zombies, soldiers and random extra terrestrials. Kinda stuck at this puzzle with a giant fan which i need to turn on but it just chops me up every time i try to get above it.

Bought Half Life original for 2.50 from steam. Playing it for the first time. Definitely not as amazing/atmospheric/fun as half life 2 but im still having a blast killing zombies, soldiers and random extra terrestrials. Kinda stuck at this puzzle with a giant fan which i need to turn on but it just chops me up every time i try to get above it.

Have you played/are you able to play Black Mesa Source? Unless you can stand the outdated graphics and low res textures.

overheating cpu/gpu maybe ?

What are your system specs? Your PSU might not be enough or is dying. Run some GPU benchmarks like http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/ and see if it causes your PC to restart as well. It should also tell your the temps of your GPU. Anything over 80C might cause a restart

ok apparently my D: drive has some bad sectors on it, which was causing the error. I wish I would have figured that out before the beta ended haha.

I find this thread on Reddit very confusing

http://www.reddit.com/r/truegaming/comments/18pkd7/the_hype_train_has_been_released_by_bungie_are/

especially considering the excitement for GTAV...

it's a fucking MMO isn't it? jesus, that's (objectively) far more of a change from Halo than you can say for GTAV! not sure how that logic works but OK