IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Fract OSC looks pretty cool. I like that fat analogue Moog bass synth sound in the trailer.

I'm still curious about when Routine will get released. That game looks fuckin' dope.

Also, I saw a vid on YT yesterday regarding leaked info about Left 4 Dead 3 @ Valve HQ, and that it will be based on a new upcoming Source 2 engine. I still care more about the Half-Life series though.

Guest Milkweg

I'm hopelessly addicted to minecraft, its probably having a negative impact on my life but what the hey.

Wind waker HD will be the cats pyjamas!

Guest Pennywise

I'm hopelessly addicted to minecraft, its probably having a negative impact on my life but what the hey.

Wind waker HD will be the cats pyjamas!

who is this guy?

yeh, I can't believe he said that. Cat's don't have pyjamas. This guy is such a loon

I finished up The Last of Us and Bioshock for a 2nd time, and now I've been re-playing Read Dead Redemption again while anxiously awaiting Batman: Arkham Origins... I'll probably pick up GTA V as well, but I kinda wanna wait for reviews as the whole 3 character single player thing seems messy to me.

Guest trananhhung

Playing Bioshock Infinite and was very pleased by how the action was introduced. You know from the beginning that all hell will break loose and I thought it would be a random prosaic event to trigger it, but they did a great job building the crescendo and slapping it in your face. Got to Elisabeth and the beach scene.

Guest Pennywise

Playing Bioshock Infinite and was very pleased by how the action was introduced. You know from the beginning that all hell will break loose and I thought it would be a random prosaic event to trigger it, but they did a great job building the crescendo and slapping it in your face. Got to Elisabeth and the beach scene.

I'm also playing this atm. Good game but I feel like the need to look around for loot all the time slows the game down a lot. I don't think they should of bothered with lock picks

Guest trananhhung

Yes, the looting is overwhelming. It's everywhere. They're just pleasing the RPG fans. Lock picks? Isn't Elisabeth going to do them all by herself? :cerious:

Guest Pennywise

nah there are places that are locked and it will say, you need 5 lockpicks.

I'd much prefer going into a huge, really impressive looking room without the need to search it rigorously. Mostly it's just ammo and food but then you'll find a lockpick in a waste bin (not kidding) and it's a headache. The lockpicks give you access to those health,shield vigors so you do want them.

I think they did it to flesh the game out. You'll probably spend most of your time wandering about searching bins and barrels.

Edited by Pennywise

Bioshock Infinite is a solid game overall, though I felt that they dumbed the gameplay down somewhat compared to the first one, especially considering you only have one ammo type for each gun and you can only carry two guns at a time.

I'm currently on F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate, after playing the first game and the Extraction Point expansion. One thing I disliked the most tho is

NPCs dying gruesomely of supernatural causes. Extraction Point in particular was anticlimactic throughout. So far I like Perseus Mandate better.

deus ex:human revolution

like a cross between metal gear/splinter cell/mass effect/blade runner, and almost as good as that sounds!cool soundtrack too,beautiful visuals,although a liitle too clean looking to me(on pc) lovin it,apart from the now infamous boss fights

gaming-deus-ex-the-fall-screenshot-3.jpg

Edited by sunshine recorder

Guest jasondonervan

If anyone else on here has wii u, the Wonderful 101 demo is up, and it's badass. Another great game from Platinum Games.

I downloaded it, but it's actually out next Friday here, so I'm just going to save the enjoyment for the full game proper. I loved Viewtiful Joe, and TW101 just evokes similarly awesome vibes. Can't wait!

just finished dark souls after a fairly grueling 80 hours, unbelievable game. there was 2 points where i literally had to go on an online guide to help aswell, after wandering around for 3 hours and just getting fed up.

soul level 80, with a +15 great scythe, 40 DEX and a +15 eagle shield. i was absolutely knobbing cunts by the end, the only ones that gave me any jip were the enormous lava dinos in lost izalith.

now i need to decide wether to play new game plus, or start a new character with a new skill, instead of a strength/dextierity build.

soul level 80, with a +15 great scythe, 40 DEX and a +15 eagle shield.

Ha, I'm currently on SL one hundred and something, and I think I've still quite a way to go ! (I *still* haven't tackled that red bastard dragon on the bridge right near the start of the game)

My character is a 'tank' class (+5 Black Iron set, +15 Grass Crest Shield, Greatsword of Artorias) and many of the characters in the opening DLC garden area are still kicking my arse ...

i have no idea how to actually kill the dragon, everytime i manage to attack him he just flies off.

and unfortunately i dont have xbox online so i cant get the additional material.

deus ex:human revolution

like a cross between metal gear/splinter cell/mass effect/blade runner, and almost as good as that sounds!cool soundtrack too,beautiful visuals,although a liitle too clean looking to me(on pc) lovin it,apart from the now infamous boss fights

gaming-deus-ex-the-fall-screenshot-3.jpg

W!T!F!!! That looks AMAZING. Looks so cyberpunk. I want this.

Yeah Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a solid game overall, except for the boss fights. It's about on par with the original. DX: Invisible War was a steamy fecal pile.

I'm playing Black Mesa now, which is the original Half-Life remastered by a third party for Valve's Source engine. It basically fixes the problem of the lackluster Half-Life: Source engine. Instead of just a mere porting over of the original game to Source, it's been entirely reworked from the ground up.