IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

What you talking about - that little bit of tree that has a blurry stump now has a slightly less blurry stump on it #nextgen

i've heard there are realistic dogs in it too

What you talking about - that little bit of tree that has a blurry stump now has a slightly less blurry stump on it #nextgen

yeah when i saw those pics on wherever i was like, wtf.

Guest bitroast

yeah when i saw those pics on wherever i was like, wtf.

Mmm. Maybe the pictures don't sell it very well.

I played Re4 on ps2, and then purchased the HD version on ps3 store and played a tiny bit. And to be honest it looked like shit on the ps3. Everything was upscaled to HD really poorly and all the textures looked like piss and made the whole experience feel shloppy.

Some tinkering with how things have been upscaled may go along way when compared to the first HD remaster (maybe) : )

Metroid Prime is the most overrated piece of crap ever. Just play some Mario Kart, Windwaker, and Resident Evil 4

You deserve a temp ban for this me thinks. You need to take some time off and get your head straight.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

RE5 was crap. couldn't finish it because of cut scenes and just boring play.

I also wasn't a fan of Metroid Prime. I must have missed what was great about it, seeing as everyone else loves it.

I have a pile of games waiting to be played but minecraft keeps me going back. my portal still won't light on fire so that is annoying

Guest DerDingoBaron

Currently playing the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection...They all seem so much shorter and simpler now as they did back then :shrug:

They do have a shit ton of cutscenes, though...MGS1 is still by far the best Metal Gear game to date.

Metroid Prime was totally amazing...The music, the graphics, the atmosphere. Lots of people don't seem to like it at all, can't figure out why. One of the best games of the last decade...One of the most polarizing, too

RE5 was crap. couldn't finish it because of cut scenes and just boring play.

I also wasn't a fan of Metroid Prime. I must have missed what was great about it, seeing as everyone else loves it.

I have a pile of games waiting to be played but minecraft keeps me going back. my portal still won't light on fire so that is annoying

Do you play singleplayer or multiplayer?

just saw that "Serena" was free on steam, downloaded, played alone in a half hour, now feeling creepy and suspicious. if you liked dear esther this is probably up your alley.

Legend of Zelda Four Swords Edition is free on 3DS eShop in US & Canada this weekend.

Also, if you linked a Nintendo Network ID to your 3DS, expect a free code for Super Mario Bros Deluxe in the near future.

Edited by Rubin Farr

I been playing Don't Starve on PS4 and BL2 on PS3.

Also I don't want to admit this, but I've been addicted as fuck to Warframe on PS4. And now that they added trophies, its been 10x worse.

WWE 2K14

Not owned a rasslin game since one of the PS1 Smackdown games, boy am I having fun with it. Love the sheer amount of customization, creating wrestlers is so deep and it's a real blast. Great stuff to play with friends over too. Just pure joy.

This video is what made me buy it:

Finally got around to playing the demo of the Puppeteer (PS3) last night - this game is amazing; how it didn't get more exposure/praise amazes me. It's really hard to describe, but the whole visual presentation is unlike anything I've ever seen, and had me grinning like an idiot the whole time.

Still playing through DMC (2012 remake) (PS3) - still sounds/looks like a Hot Topic commercial, but this game is really well done and innovative. Fans of God of War would like it since the weapons and combat are very similar. The visuals are really well done, and the boss battle I just finished is a good example:

Finally got around to playing the demo of the Puppeteer (PS3) last night - this game is amazing; how it didn't get more exposure/praise amazes me. It's really hard to describe, but the whole visual presentation is unlike anything I've ever seen, and had me grinning like an idiot the whole time.

From what I've seen - it looks very much like Little Big Planet, is this not the case ?

Borderlands 2 is alright isn;t it

Ya it's addictive as hell. Just now reached lvl. 49 as a Siren, and found a shock Maliwan plasma caster (E-Tech SMG) in one of the chests.

My goal is to reach OP8 @ lvl. 72. Damn I sound like a geek.

Borderlands 2 is alright isn;t it

Ya it's addictive as hell. Just now reached lvl. 49 as a Siren, and found a shock Maliwan plasma caster (E-Tech SMG) in one of the chests.

My goal is to reach OP8 @ lvl. 72. Damn I sound like a geek.

I'm not much for shooters but I find the pacing in these game keeps me coming back