IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Mighty No. 9, Inafune's successor to Mega Man, will release in September with a physical version as well.

EAA9ECCA-0055-4CEF-BDDE-BA90EFCFE143_zps

wonder if boxed ps copies will come with crossbuy downloads? presuming this will be crossbuy (it should be).

finished all the amateur and pro levels in olliolli2. not interested in trying rad mode since it basically encourages not tricking in hopes of just beating the level with all perfects.

Picked up my 3DS in the first time in a long time recently. Brought Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (FF music rhythm game) which is a lot of fun. The songs are good obviously but there's quite a lot of characters to unlock (think there's about 50) plus dungeons/boss battle things going on which make the game have a bit of substance. The chibi style looks really good as well and the backgrounds are lush. Basically a nice surprise.

Made me want to get into an RPG as well dispite feeling I have no time to invest into them anymore. Was going to pick up a FF game but couldn't really find one so I've brought Bravely Default which is incredible so far. Played it solid for 6 hours last night and I've only just reached the first chapter so I presume its a long and detailed game.

Edited by QQQ

FUCK THE BLOODLETTING BEAST AND HIS BULLSHIT AOE SLAM THAT HITS ME ANYWHERE FFFUUUUU

first go around or NG+?

You mean the one in Lower Pthumeru? I don't get why everyone seems to rage about this guy?I just kicked his ass first attempt last night using a +10 Ludwig, Stay close, and circle right to get behind him, took him down pretty quickly....

Martyr Logarius on the other hand... That old bastard can fuck right off with his stupid scythe and magic bullshit

Anybody else notice a kind of wispy music playing when this particular page opens? WATMM Easter Eggz

Mighty No. 9 looks intriguing, since I was way into the Rockman/MegaMan series when I was a kid - the MMX games on SNES especially.

Anybody else notice a kind of wispy music playing when this particular page opens? WATMM Easter Eggz

So THAT'S what happened earlier today? I freaked out and closed my browser and restarted my computer. Thought renren.com had taken over my computer.

its the thing adieu posted

apparently giving a direct link to a .swf file embeds and autoplays it and you cant do anything about it :cisfor:

o. swt exploit adieu. time to get creative.

Mighty No. 9 looks intriguing, since I was way into the Rockman/MegaMan series when I was a kid - the MMX games on SNES especially.

So THAT'S what happened earlier today? I freaked out and closed my browser and restarted my computer. Thought renren.com had taken over my computer.

apparently giving a direct link to a .swf file embeds and autoplays it and you cant do anything about it :cisfor:

o. swt exploit adieu. time to get creative.

twas an accident lol I was wondering why no one said anything about it. Thought maybe it was only loading for me haha

Miyamoto vs the Game Center CX guy at Mario Maker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJiGoI8gdh8

His name is the Kacho and don't you forget it!

Gamecenter CX is one of my favourite things to watch. It sort of predated the whole 'let's play' thing by years.

Do you have the DS game?

FUCK THE BLOODLETTING BEAST AND HIS BULLSHIT AOE SLAM THAT HITS ME ANYWHERE FFFUUUUU

first go around or NG+?

You mean the one in Lower Pthumeru? I don't get why everyone seems to rage about this guy?I just kicked his ass first attempt last night using a +10 Ludwig, Stay close, and circle right to get behind him, took him down pretty quickly....

Martyr Logarius on the other hand... That old bastard can fuck right off with his stupid scythe and magic bullshit

Watchdog of the Old Lords in the cursed chalice is probably the hardest boss in the game, mostly because your health is lowered.

Miyamoto vs the Game Center CX guy at Mario Maker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJiGoI8gdh8

His name is the Kacho and don't you forget it!

Gamecenter CX is one of my favourite things to watch. It sort of predated the whole 'let's play' thing by years.

Do you have the DS game?

Nope: the US version doesn't have Arino speaking on it. What would be the point if I couldn't experience that? Besides, it was pretty expensive the last time I saw it.

$16 is expensive? What do you expect from a budget translation? FFS

By 'last time' I refer to about two years ago when the cartridges were £50+ on Amazon, not 'earlier today'

But even if it's cheap, I don't really see the point if Arino isn't on it.

Guest transmisiones ferox

to have a spotify on ps4 is pretty cool, esp. when you can tune in your headphones in to dualshock, imagine going through ae catalogue on your ps4 :wtf:

to have a spotify on ps4 is pretty cool, esp. when you can tune in your headphones in to dualshock, imagine going through ae catalogue on your ps4 :wtf:

stupid that ps4 doesn't have dlna. needs something like ps3mediaserver