IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/formulafusion/formula-fusion-next-gen-anti-gravity-racing-game

aww yesss. ex-wipeout team making new future racing game ala wipeout (like wipeout but different).

the second vid in the link explains what it's about. plus there's a cheeky shout out to aphex twin in namedropping which artists from the wipeout series they would like to have on board again. i dunno guys.. i love the wipeout series and was pretty gutted when their company closed. looking forward to seeing this game happen :)

ah no wonder. never played a portable one other than the one that launched with vita. this game looks sooooooooo much better since tdr got on board. a shame how far off the console releases are... i'll probably not really play it on pc

Guest bitroast

in the 2nd viddy on the kickstarter page, the guys talking about how the games gonna have an urban feeling and integrate the level design into the surroundings. the description sounds pretty spot on with the playstation vita one which has weird levels going through city parks and whatnot. there was something really different about the ship control and the unpredictable integrated level design didn't help at all. i'm hoping the vita wipeout was essentially a deviation of what made the games good and not a sign of the direction they want to continue to be exploring because i couldnt bring myself to play that one i found it so annoying.

uhh. negativity. i'm sure the new series will be tight :):) i have faith!!!!!!

in the 2nd viddy on the kickstarter page, the guys talking about how the games gonna have an urban feeling and integrate the level design into the surroundings. the description sounds pretty spot on with the playstation vita one which has weird levels going through city parks and whatnot. there was something really different about the ship control and the unpredictable integrated level design didn't help at all. i'm hoping the vita wipeout was essentially a deviation of what made the games good and not a sign of the direction they want to continue to be exploring because i couldnt bring myself to play that one i found it so annoying.

uhh. negativity. i'm sure the new series will be tight :):) i have faith!!!!!!

i had a good bit of fun w/the vita wipeout. what bothered me the most were the extraordinarily long load times and the fact that it favored hifi graphics over 60 fps. finished a lot of the career but not all of it.

shovel knight is kind of fun so far but a little underwhelming due to all the hype. hopefully it'll grow on me a bit more. soundtrack is fantastic tho

i want to buy some dlc for wii u. not wii u games but snes ones or something.

thinking about getting shovel knight cause i've heard it's so great. also super metroid because i've never played that but it might be too hard for me. i mean i'm the type that i use walkthroughs when playing zelda. hmmm. what else?

Sounds like you're asking for adventurin' games but I was so happy to buy Super Mario Kart (SNES) on the Wii. Mein gott, how many times I could replay those courses and enjoy myself. Especially without those god damn blue shells.

I'm seeing a lot of anti-Valve/gaben bitching concerning something to do with Steamworks and paid content creation/user mods or something like that. what's all that noise? the bitching is so loud I can't get to the bottom of it.

god gamers are an entitled bunch of cunts. fuck gamer culture.

thinking about getting shovel knight cause i've heard it's so great. also super metroid because i've never played that but it might be too hard for me. i mean i'm the type that i use walkthroughs when playing zelda. hmmm. what else?

Did you get Earthbound? Nintendo squashed the ridiculous resale value for that by finally putting it on VC.

i had a good bit of fun w/the vita wipeout. what bothered me the most were the extraordinarily long load times and the fact that it favored hifi graphics over 60 fps. finished a lot of the career but not all of it.

Well, with a PC release you can have both! :catrecline:

Did you get Earthbound? Nintendo squashed the ridiculous resale value for that by finally putting it on VC.

i've heard good things about it but i'm not into rpgs. maybe.

Well, with a PC release you can have both! :catrecline:

maybe if it came with a new pc

Honestly, I think this is a tragedy for gaming. I think that game was going to be a true piece of art and impact the landscape of game development in a big way. Including the collaboration of artists from various fields that compliment game creation.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

Look, nothing is fucked, here, man...

We don't know if Silent Hills is fucked or not. Developers have been removing demos after a couple of weeks/months for the past couple of years.

Also, I'm in denial.

I want Silent Hills.