IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Played an hour of Shovel Knight. Felt like flipping a table.

yeah it 's pretty hard eh? i suggest replaying the 1st level collecting gold so you can level up your character fast

lol wut? man i thought that game was so easy. checkpoints everywhere. only penalty for dying is losing money. the only upgrade that was useful to me was the one that kept you from losing as much money.

watching Bloodborne playthroughs and being unhappy at not having it in my life.

Don't watch too many, you'll miss discovering all the secrets yourself! :)

Sent using magic space waves

Guest bitroast

Got 4th big bas boss soul in dark souls last night !! Hoping i can i breeze my way to the finish line now and move on ..

BLOODBORNE

Guest bitroast

The whole setting of lost izalith really blew my brain. Always love theijr way of creating foundations and then 180ing on them. Lost izalith is so "other worldly" i love it !!!

Oh man, that searing orange lava everywhere in Lost Izalith is such a strange contrast to so much of the rest of the game...great area though, and yeah you're getting pretty near the end for sure!

Yharnam awaits you in Bloodborne...

Damn, the Defiled Pthumeru Chalice in Bloodborne is pretty tough, currently stuck fighting the goddamn watchdog, it's a real bitch (no pun intended) with having only half my health... *cries*

You guys know you're drinking pussy blood, right?

You never actually drink it, you inject it into your leg... The whole menstrual blood thing is also just a fan theory (though I'll admit it would fit with many themes of birth/cycles in the game)

Edited by ghOsty

You guys know you're drinking pussy blood, right?

You never actually drink it, you inject it into your leg... The whole menstrual blood thing is also just a fan theory (though I'll admit it would fit with many themes of birth/cycles in the game)

Yeah.

I mean, one of the main plot points of this game is killing and sacrificing newborns; another is using an item called Red Jelly which is made of stillborn infants. Injecting yourself with menstrual blood, even if that's what (some of) it is, isn't the most disturbing idea presented in the game.

Damn, the Defiled Pthumeru Chalice in Bloodborne is pretty tough, currently stuck fighting the goddamn watchdog, it's a real bitch (no pun intended) with having only half my health... *cries*

Beat the Cursed Watchdog, god damn that victory felt fucking good! I actually stood up and let out a loud "FUCK YES!!" and did a few victory paces back and forth in my living room, my adrenaline was on full cycle. That fight was fucking intense..

Now of course this victory means I have to deal with Cursed Amygdala :trashbear: ... This Deflied Pthumeru chalice is fucking brutal, can't wait to be done with this shit. At least in the level 5 depths I'll have full health to have more of a fighting chance.

Beat the Cursed Watchdog, god damn that victory felt fucking good! I actually stood up and let out a loud "FUCK YES!!" and did a few victory paces back and forth in my living room, my adrenaline was on full cycle. That fight was fucking intense..

Now of course this victory means I have to deal with Cursed Amygdala :trashbear: ... This Deflied Pthumeru chalice is fucking brutal, can't wait to be done with this shit. At least in the level 5 depths I'll have full health to have more of a fighting chance.

Yeah I'm on the watchdog now, that's a real bitch of a dungeon.

Not sure if I wana just go ahead and go on to NG++, gona hold off on it for a bit.

I want a dlc already, I love the lore and everything about it.

I'm trying to go for the platinum trophy so unfortuantely that means I gotta get through the Defiled dungeon.

Advice for the watchdog, always dodge left and back... you're gonna wanna dodge pretty much every attack. When it does it's headswipe to the right (it's left) quickstep twice and focus it's back right (your left) leg. When it does it's lava attack rush it's right side get 2-3 quick hits in and then back the fuck away!!! Also if you do manage to hit it's head (unless it's stunned) be prepared to dodge back and to the left right away as it may charge and that's guaranteed to kill you. If it does charge and you avoid it, if you're close enough you can get a couple hits in sometimes, but watch for the AoE charge up.

...and good luck, this is much easier said than done!

As for Amygdala, I have no idea how the fuck I'm gonna do this, damn near everything she does is a one-hit KO

Edited by ghOsty

Plays like Diablo but with mechs and sword fights. Pretty expensive but one of the best games on mobile platforms currently

Edited by o00o