IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

The true nightmare is Kojima, locked inside of Konami Towers, opening doors to the outside only to find endless MGS development rooms, his life depleting day after month after year and all he has to show is endless MGS titles, freedom never to be found.

P.T. is actually about Kojima and his current situation.

Genuinely devastated with the possibility of Silent Hills being shelved.

There are only a handful of games on the entire planet that I've been anticipating and this was one of 'em, if not, THE main one I was looking forward to. I was even planning on getting a PS4 primarily for this, but it looks like I don't need to bother now. Bum vibes.

Genuinely devastated with the possibility of Silent Hills being shelved.

I was even planning on getting a PS4 primarily for this, but it looks like I don't need to bother now. Bum vibes.

Same here. Same here.

PT was excellent but that teaser video they later put up, the one with the weird worms coming out of a mouth or whatever was... not so excellent. Made it look like the final game would focus a lot on nasty looking monsters and stuff which is not what made PT so good.

Sucks if it's cancelled but plenty of other cool games are coming out in the future and this year alone. Like The Witcher and Mad Max. And Batman. And MGS5.

PT was excellent but that teaser video they later put up, the one with the weird worms coming out of a mouth or whatever was... not so excellent. Made it look like the final game would focus a lot on nasty looking monsters and stuff which is not what made PT so good.

Sucks if it's cancelled but plenty of other cool games are coming out in the future and this year alone. Like The Witcher and Mad Max. And Batman. And MGS5.

The Witness, Battlefront, Inside (if that comes out in this year), Just Cause 3, No Man's Sky, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rainbow Six: Siege, and The Division (I have my doubts about this one though),

But no horror games.

Is MGS5 safe though? Seems there is strange shit going down between Kojima and Konami.

Guest transmisiones ferox

lol wtf, killed the cleric beast and father gascoigne from the first try, pretty good feeling anyway

Cool! I got Cleric Beast on my first try, but Gascoigne took me three. Blood-starved Beast...well, that's a different story. Good luck!

Thanks man! Still exploring Old Yharnam, I was slow on Dark Souls, it took 2 years to complete the game

Playable Teaser (for Silent Hills). It's a creepy little game of groundhog daying down a hallway. Google it if you haven't got a ps4 and watch a playthrough, if you have one, download it while you still can.

Edited by Gocab

Ohhh I see that makes sense now.

And holy crap I'm 5 minutes into watching a playthrough and it's amazing, graphics are incredible.

Why oh why is this being cancelled? =O

And holy crap I'm 5 minutes into watching a playthrough and it's amazing, graphics are incredible.

man... watching a playthrough vs playing it doesn't do it justice. i never watched vids of it before playing it through with friends on a nice setup w/the sound cranked. fucking frightening

don't understand watching playthroughs of games but i have another friend who does that with half the games out there instead of buying them. seems especially weird for a free game

Well...

2015-04-2615_28_41-tv0frf6.png

He said this at a talk.

Damn.

... FUUUUUUUUCK!

They better come to their god damned senses and realize this game needs to happen, I fucking need this game, I need it! PT was god damned amazing for being so short, the first thing to legitimately give me the creeps in a long time... This is tragic news, I'm legitimately upset about this.

Edited by ghOsty

Never Alone is one of the free ps plus games for April. It's a 2 player side-scrolling puzzle type game. Very peaceful and beautiful. Since it's 2-player, my friend turned on the share-play feature in a ps4 party and gave me controller permissions so it was like I picked up the 2nd controller at his house. I had about a 10ms lag due to my intenet being subpar but it was very enjoyable.

Guys, I just read another article that states that guillermo del toro is leaving the project, but it doesn't mean the game isn't happening. Just that the collaboration is over!

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/04/26/guillermo-del-toro-touches-on-his-collaboration-with-kojima

"It's important to note del Toro was speaking only on collaborating with Kojima, not whether or not the game has been cancelled. "You'll have to go after Konami for those answers," our source said."

Even taking that into account, that means if the game does continue being made neither Kojima or DelToro will be involved, which means we'll probably end up with another shitty Silent Hill game like "Downpour" rather than the amazing vision those two could bring. I think Norman Reedus' Twitter post pretty much confirms that at this point, it's a dead game... and that fucking blows.

Reedus' Tweet:

man... watching a playthrough vs playing it doesn't do it justice. i never watched vids of it before playing it through with friends on a nice setup w/the sound cranked. fucking frightening

don't understand watching playthroughs of games but i have another friend who does that with half the games out there instead of buying them. seems especially weird for a free game

I agree, but if the guy has no PS4 what is he to do?

I agree, but if the guy has no PS4 what is he to do?

I've got a ps4 but didn't have 1hr or so to decide if it was a game I was going to like lol, actually playing the teaser would take roughly that long no?... having the walkthrough to skim through was much more convenient.

That said, it's the first playthrough I've ever watched at all.

Oh, it's definitely worth playing. The atmosphere is deeeennnsseee.