IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

A friend just lent me Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. See you guys in a couple months.

Good stuff !!

Guest bitroast

A friend just lent me Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. See you guys in a couple months.

RIP in peace

you play them?? hnggg they're hands down becoming my favourite games. bloodborne is still delivering. very on par with dark souls in a lot of ways but the game has a much more forward momentum pacing going from the get go that seems nice and enjoyable. maybe this pacing is coming from having just finished dark souls 1 but i do feel this game is pretty streamlined and has had a lot of flab and fat cut away esp. when compared to dark souls. playing bloodborne and i can't wait to get into dark souls 2 after this. shit's getting crazy.

Make sure to check in and tell us about how much of great, totally frustration-free, time you're having when you get to Anor Londo in Dark Souls I.

Taking a break from Bloodborne as I'm kinda at a bit of a wall (NG+ Gherman or Pthumeru Descendent in the dungeons)... PIcked up GTAV for the PS4. I still suck at getting the stock markets to pay off well however. Need to get online and mess with some of that some more, been busy working this weekend though.

I don't want to be too giddy about vague rumour-y upcoming games news

But damn me if the vague rumour that Fallout 4 will be announced by Bethesda at next months E3 doesn't make me giddy as fvck

Edited by triachus

Still waiting for Eidos Montreal & Lunar Software to announce release dates.

DX: Mankind Divided pls. Routine pls.

Wait one month a couple of days.

So after years of not playing any videogame at all, whether because of not feeling motivated enough or laziness, I decided to play some. Right now downloading Starcraft II. If my laptop handles it, I'll consider buying it.

I like games like RTS games, or stuff with deep, emotive storyline. Suggestions?

also, just replayed dishonoured + dlc on my pc for a non-lethal playthrough, what a great game. i enjoyed it the first time just slaughtering everyone, but it was way more rewarding actually sneaking around. i ended up fucking up and accidentally killing 1 person so i didnt get the no kill achievement, but yeah. best stealth game ive played. cant wait for dishonoured 2

where the fuck is Routine?

Lunar's last official status update was two months ago. Basically they're saying progress is going well and they're past the prototype phase. I think it's every four or five months they post their progress reports.

I think they've been working on Routine for four years now as a dev team of only three members. But I think they're taking the right approach overall by taking their time to do their best possible job.

the idea of fallout 4 makes my panties wet.

I guess there was a rumour a couple days ago that there'd be an E3 demo on FO4 this year, but...emphasis on 'rumour'

Edited by ambermonk

I'm wondering how Konami will play this E3, they have to show MGS5 right? No playable Zelda is a huge boner killer.

You can almost bet that the new Zelda will be a launch title for Nintendo's NX system... ala Twilight Princess for Gamecube/Wii

3/4 of Nintendo's profit (and they finally made a profit after 4 years of losses) was from overseas...

wonder what obnoxious input apparatus they'll come up with this time

giant plastic dildo you insert into your sphincter to make Link walk forward... only costs $400 USD

Edited by autopilot

I'm wondering how Konami will play this E3, they have to show MGS5 right? No playable Zelda is a huge boner killer.

You can almost bet that the new Zelda will be a launch title for Nintendo's NX system... ala Twilight Princess for Gamecube/Wii

Nah. Too soon. The NX system is still at LEAST 2 years away.

But they might just do an ULTRAHD-version when the NX system comes out.

Is this the game you had always wanted to make but couldn’t during the end of your tenure at Konami?

Absolutely, yes. I’ll finally be able to make a game that uses a controller.