IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

Oh man, that searing orange lava everywhere in Lost Izalith is such a strange contrast to so much of the rest of the game...great area though, and yeah you're getting pretty near the end for sure!

Yharnam awaits you in Bloodborne...

yesss. finished it earlier today. (was having a bit of trouble on the last boss but ended up finding an online summon who did good fair share of distracting). anyhow. VERY HAPPY to have finally finished dark souls. that ones been sitting aside for a long while:):):)

onto bloodborne and already loving it. the fast combat is definitely taking some getting used to but slooowly getting the hang of it. the game is *crying* a work of art *crying* :):):)

Started playing Ori again last night. Awesome and responsive platformer - and beautiful too!

Damn that looks beautiful! Sadly no mac version yet but it was made with unity so there is still hope

Edited by o00o

I'm about 2/3rd through Shadowrun Returns

, this game is p good! Rolled a shaman for my first play, haven't died yet. Seems really easy but the story is fun.

Has anyone here played Broken Age? I wasn't really that interested in it until I watched all the public episodes they have of the

about the making of the game, and now I'm really interested in checking it out.

It's good. It's one big tribute to the old LucasArts adventure games which is fucking awesome. Part 1 is pretty easy whereas Part 2 has made me scratch my head more than a couple of times. There's a shift in the gameplay from part 1 to part 2 that really confused me. I can't explain why without giving too much away, so I'll keep it subtle... Part 2 is Day of the Tentacle when it comes to the order in which the puzzles have to be completed.

Guacamelee coming to PS+ next month, been wanting to try this one out for a long time!

played through it on vita a couple of years ago but never paid for any of the dlc or anything. game is really really good. excited to run through it again with all the extras.

missing the last two music sheets from my first game on shovel knight then gonna run through ng+ i guess.

Guacamelee coming to PS+ next month, been wanting to try this one out for a long time!

played through it on vita a couple of years ago but never paid for any of the dlc or anything. game is really really good. excited to run through it again with all the extras.

missing the last two music sheets from my first game on shovel knight then gonna run through ng+ i guess.

The music drove me nuts.

i mean the art style/music weren't really to my tastes but i remember them being well done for what they were. gameplay was fantastic tho

i mean the art style/music weren't really to my tastes but i remember them being well done for what they were. gameplay was fantastic tho

The style and animation was great and so was the music but it was extremely repetitive.

If you're on an Xbox One and like platformers then do yourself a favor and check out Ori and the Blind Forest. Superb!

i'm just grinding mortal kombat x ranked match all day when i'm not working

wether i win or lose, so much hatemail recieved in a few weeks: "kill yourself faggot" "you are fat and lonely" "why u use pussy knives"...

god, i love this game, watmm pls challenge me, i'm on ps4 in europe. just pm and you'll get to fight good ol ooze

As for Amygdala, I have no idea how the fuck I'm gonna do this, damn near everything she does is a one-hit KO

Thanks for the tips. Seems like that's the general way to go about fighting it. And good luck with Amygdala...

Kinda funny how the hardest bosses in the game are in the dungeons.

i'm just grinding mortal kombat x ranked match all day when i'm not working

wether i win or lose, so much hatemail recieved in a few weeks: "kill yourself faggot" "you are fat and lonely" "why u use pussy knives"...

god, i love this game, watmm pls challenge me, i'm on ps4 in europe. just pm and you'll get to fight good ol ooze

I almost started a blog with all the hatemail I got from Black Ops II.

As for Amygdala, I have no idea how the fuck I'm gonna do this, damn near everything she does is a one-hit KO

Thanks for the tips. Seems like that's the general way to go about fighting it. And good luck with Amygdala...

Yeah the chalice dungeons start easy, but by depth 4 or 5 they're no joke... especially cursed, rotted, or fetid dungeons.

I actually beat Amygdala without too much trouble and finished the chalice, one step closer to the platinum!!! Amygdala's actually MUCH easier in a sense than the Watchdog once you know what to do...

Circle around the outer perimeter, keeping your distance, and wait for her to put her arms down after the combo attack, slash away at the arms for the first two phases. When she does the ray attack just quickstep in a single direction until it's done. You really can't get greedy in this or she will whack you and before you know it you're dead. When she hits phase 3 and rips her arms off you rush in and play "follow the tail", roll through it's legs or around the side QUICKLY to avoid getting stomped, and just whack away at the tail (which depending on your weapon/build may take a while) but at this phase she ALWAYS jumps forward! The hardest part with this strategy is not getting stomped while rolling through the legs in phase 3, which if you don't get right away you'll figure out the movement in a few attempts.

Edited by ghOsty

Just wait until you face Elbitras (sp?) as a chalice dungeon boss - she was hard enough as a regular boss!

Editorial article theorizing Konami is looking to get out of the console market, and sell MGS to another publisher.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-04-30-what-is-happening-at-konami

If they sell out to Microsoft my head will fucking explode

Guest bitroast

Hoooooo' .. shiiiit !! Bloodborne is a lot of fun. Been doing a lot of multiplayer playing today and it adds a fun extra layer to the gameplay (well, essentially makes it easier but still a lot of fun). The level design is just so .. Classic darks souls-y it's kind of making me really happy. Enjoy it more than dark souls? Maybe not.. Definitely on par tho !! :)

Just wait until you face Elbitras (sp?) as a chalice dungeon boss - she was hard enough as a regular boss!

Editorial article theorizing Konami is looking to get out of the console market, and sell MGS to another publisher.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-04-30-what-is-happening-at-konami

If they sell out to Microsoft my head will fucking explode

i mean at this point they won't be doing much for me. so far their ventures with beloved franchises without their associated directors have fallen pretty flat imo (mgs rising, lords of shadow series). i won't stress about needing a m$oft console for that stuff. koji's supposedly working on a metroidvania that'll hopefully hit kickstarter someday soon. kojima will finally be free to work on something new rather than trying hold the convoluted mgs series together.