IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Yeah all of the Final Fantasy games had amazing music thanks to Nobuo Uematsu. He stopped making music for FFs after FFX. The music since FFX has not been as memorable. not even close.

Dear fellow Nintendo 3DS XL owners, give a noob some game buying recs! I want maximum bang for my buck. Should I just go ahead and get Zelda: ocarina of time? I never got round to playing the N64 zelda games. Any of the e-shop games worth getting? Have you tried that 3-d painting app,Colors!, looks pretty sweet? I love this thing, but I'm only playing DS rpgs on it atm.

Sweet, another new owner. Yes def grab Zelda its a classic but not a short game. Full retail games worth buying:

Mario 3D Land

Star Fox 64

Resident Evil Revelations

Mario Kart 7

Zero Escape (crazy good)

eShop games:

Zen Pinball

Denpa Men (great light RPG)

EscapeVektor

Pushmo & Crashmo

Sakura Samurai

Bit.Trip.Saga

Fluidity

After beating Dark Souls, Im finally getting around to playing Crusader Kings II for real......and as a long time Paradox game player, Im honestly a little confused as to how to proceed in this game.....Im playing as the Prince of Connacht....I guess my ultimate goal is to try and unite Ireland under my dynasty?

i've actually spent more time watching "let's plays" on youtube than playing it myself, but there's no limit really, you can go as far as conquering anything your heart desires...or become gay (though it's kinda random i guess) adopt heresy and fight the pope ?

.or become gay (though it's kinda random i guess) adopt heresy and fight the pope ?

*buys immediately*

Edited by baph

Oh my motherfucking god. Assassin's Creed 3 has the worst fucking control scheme ever and the game is just overly confusing. I just spent way too fucking long trying to figure out how to get 100% synchronization on my third mission and it took me about ten tries because I didn't know what was going. And the camera! What the hell? The camera has always been pretty good in the previous games, but when you're in combat the camera starts putting other people in the center of the shot. Wtf?

I'm 2 hours into this game and it's infuriating as hell! I've loved the past Assassin's games but I'm not sure I'll finish this one

I'm usually not THIS negative around games because there's always something there to like, but, man... I don't know about ACIII. The pacing is fucked, they've changed the control scheme after 4 AC games that worked perfectly fine, and, like Friendly Foil said, they must have fired the tutorial guy and mission briefing guy at Ubisoft Montreal because nothing is ever explained properly. One of the secondary objectives in one of the first missions was about killing the captain of the red coats, and I so I did... I fucking killed him. Then the game loads and after a short cut scene I'm attacked by some more fucking red coats and then it said, "Failed to kill the captain". What? I then reloaded the checkpoint, which spawned me at the exact same spot as where it gave me the "Failed to kill the captain" message, but this time the message didn't pop up. "Cool", I thought to myself. So after killing everyone in sight the game told me I had failed to synchronize 100%.

I'm gonna give it another try maybe tomorrow... until then

My turn to post something negative.

I'm 'trying' to play Sleeping Dogs, but every time I start playing I get bored after ten minutes. I've heard a lot of good stuff about this one, but for some reason it all just feels a bit meh.

GTA IV is better.

To be fair, the Assassins Creed games are boring as fuck. Let's not act surprised now.

i don't think we are worried about the "boring" shit in it....but the basic control schemes. That's bad times.

Don't give up on it. I remember having some issues with the controls in start. They've changed a lot things from the previous games, so it's just a question of getting used to it.

There's a lot of things to like about the game. And if you don't continue you'll never get to play the awesome naval combat missions. And a couple of the traveling side missions are really great too.

Edited by Npoess

Don't give up on it. I remember having some issues with the controls in start. They've changed a lot things from the previous games, so it's just a questions of getting used to it.

There's a lot of things to like about the game. And if you don't continue you'll never get to play the awesome naval combat missions.

weird question, does this game finally fucking wrap up the whole Desmond thing?

Ill admit after Brotherhood I was pretty interested in all the puzzles and such, but seriously, the storyline needs to end.