IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest Aserinsky

Xy6C4.png?1

Aren't these guys meant to be professional? Like, they should be just brushing this off as meaningless posts on an obscure music forum and getting on with their job, rather than posting links everywhere possible and telling everyone they don't care what we say really because we're "a bunch of 18 year olds still rocking nappies", making themselves look extremely insecure about even the most trivial of criticism?

lol

This is gonna be just like oversteps... I wanted to wait for the actual release, but I got way too excited reading this forum and I caved the night it leaked :(

Guest the anonymous forumite

I say no later than the end of this weekend. I'm betting my right hand, the one I use to fap. Yes bitch, you heard me.

Xy6C4.png?1

Aren't these guys meant to be professional? Like, they should be just brushing this off as meaningless posts on an obscure music forum and getting on with their job, rather than posting links everywhere possible and telling everyone they don't care what we say really because we're "a bunch of 18 year olds still rocking nappies", making themselves look extremely insecure about even the most trivial of criticism?

lol

total agreement.

this definitely shows just how much they're phased by what a bunch of hipsters on a music forum say about them.

Xy6C4.png?1

lol

total agreement.

this definitely shows just how much they're phased by what a bunch of hipsters on a music forum say about them.

I don't get who's the hipster. Him or us ? It can't be both.

I say no later than the end of this weekend. I'm betting my right hand, the one I use to fap. Yes bitch, you heard me.

I like this attitude, self sacrifice seems like a good way to negotiate a leak.

Yep, and to make things worse, I'm gonna chop it slowly with a cd copy of Quaristice.

I like this attitude, self sacrifice seems like a good way to negotiate a leak.

Yep, and to make things worse, I'm gonna chop it slowly with a cd copy of Quaristice.

damn son thats gangsta

Samuel-Pulp.jpg

u r tru hardcore idm

Xy6C4.png?1

lol

total agreement.

I don't get who's the hipster. Him or us ? It can't be both.

believe it or not, it can...!

MY EYES!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING< THIS IS SAFE AREA

another image dedicated to the anonymous forumite, may he have the bests of faps with his right hand before this weekend. tumblr_mgnoq3WhSU1rc1t5no1_500.jpg

Edited by compson

Slowly because Quaristice is so dull right?!?!

AM I RITE?!?!?!

jk

Edited by fizzkinz