IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Please, a reminder - no posting of links to rips, how to get ripped tracks, requests for rips, etc. - it's not that long to go - hold out - it's worth the wait, trust me.

Besides, you never know - the digital versions might come out early...

i don't get it

If you take some large Ae traxx like Surripere or Nuane, you will notice that preceeding traxx (Tapr and Pule) were not really representational of the album

yup. this works...

Thank you. So do you have favourites by this moment? Considering the time spent with it and your high opinion on album.

Guest disoriental express

guinea.jpg

a face within a face... the universe knows no bounds.

Edited by disoriental express

Guest pixelives

i don't get it

If you take some large Ae traxx like Surripere or Nuane, you will notice that preceeding traxx (Tapr and Pule) were not really representational of the album

yup. this works...

Thank you. So do you have favourites by this moment? Considering the time spent with it and your high opinion on album.

super duper feeling deco Loc right now. Bladerunnerlores, tuinorizn, T ess xi are superduper too... deco Loc has the sickest vocal sample

Guest disoriental express

i don't get it

yup. this works...

super duper feeling deco Loc right now. Bladerunnerlores, tuinorizn, T ess xi are superduper too... deco Loc has the sickest vocal sample

can't wait to hear it! what kinda vocal is it? talking or completely insane or wha?

i don't get it

yup. this works...

Question everybody forgot to ask: T ess XI -- does it have any similarities to R ess?

Guest pixelives

i don't get it

yup. this works...

can't wait to hear it! what kinda vocal is it? talking or completely insane or wha?

the first one (there's two) sounds like some fucked up male choir, but it kind of sounds like an RnB phrasing. It's ducking to the kick drum. The other is a hip hop sounding one. one word, but you can't tell what it is obviously.

first one could be a vocal synthesis pad tho