IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

i don't get it

If you take some large Ae traxx like Surripere or Nuane, you will notice that preceeding traxx (Tapr and Pule) were not really representational of the album

yup. this works...

Thank you. So do you have favourites by this moment? Considering the time spent with it and your high opinion on album.

super duper feeling deco Loc right now. Bladerunnerlores, tuinorizn, T ess xi are superduper too... deco Loc has the sickest vocal sample

is that the monomachine voice synth sample that you were referring to before on the deco loc track?

I don't own a monomachine but I assumed the voice synth on that things sounds just like the 'speak and spell' speech synth, which you will recall was all mangled up over some of the Quaristice/Untitled live sets? e.g.9 mins into Glasgow live set.

when this shit finally drops, i expect at least a 3 page rolling quote pyramid of smiley faces crying rainbows, and flying space unicorns. Probably also a few more Bladelorrrrrrrrrrrrrrres for good measure.

Also,

Plz

People keep dropping hints that the digital release will come a month early. Can someone with inside knowledge confirm or deny this? I'd like to know when I'll finally hear Exai. I can live without a leak but I'd like to know the game plan here at least.

People keep dropping hints that the digital release will come a month early. Can someone with inside knowledge confirm or deny this? I'd like to know when I'll finally hear Exai.

you can hear it when it finally releases.

which could, in a statistical probability, release next week.

or in a month.

one way or the other, you will hear it. unless GR13 chops your ears off

Edited by oscillik

People keep dropping hints that the digital release will come a month early. Can someone with inside knowledge confirm or deny this? I'd like to know when I'll finally hear Exai.

you can hear it when it finally releases.

which could, in a statistical probability, release next week.

or in a month.

one way or the other, you will hear it. unless GR13 chops your ears off

If it releases next week we are all going know you knew something.

I don't talk kindly to liars.

*spits out chewing tobacco*

So what will it be Mr. Oscillik.

4c8b7f9a172d45a43d6eba0ee07cd95577ae6fd0

Ironic that another person NOT in the press has this and happens to not even really be a fan. Sort of fucked up actually.

in all fairness, Joyrex does a lot for Warp just by keeping this sweet prince called WATMM alive.

if WATMM isn't promo, I don't know what is.

Guest disoriental express

agreed

on another note: I cannot even begin to imagine what this next tour will sound like... hopefully lots of twinkly bullshit and primate samples is all i can say.

Edited by disoriental express

Ironic that another person NOT in the press has this and happens to not even really be a fan. Sort of fucked up actually.

in all fairness, Joyrex does a lot for Warp just by keeping this sweet prince called WATMM alive.

yeah in a way WATMM's existence on the internet has more of a cultural importance to Warp than places like Resident Advisor, Fact Mag or Boomkat

agreed. Apart from the TNGHT thread.

They were both super fit in the early/mid nineties, there's a tasty picture of them at a coil gig from around that time. I'd say sean pre-2005, rob after.

no homo.

Edited by Joseph