IGNORED

fashion thread

Salvatorin

6 hours ago, dingformung said:

If you want to spend money, pay a tailor who actually can make you something unique that fits you rather than paying some brand for being a walking ad for them and save the art/profession of the tailor. ?‍♂️

At the end of the day its my money, no? I can spend it in whatever i like. I'm done argueing about that lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder what the big haircut fashin of the 2020s will be now that the hitler youth look is on the fade (no pun intended)

is covid barbershop closure gonna make the shaggy barbapop look stylish? or the opposite? personally i'm growing out the olde timey badguy goatee because i want to tie 2021 to the metaphorical traintracks

• Like 1

thumbass you are hereby kindly asked as to provide us with insights into your financial situation over the last 5 years (tax papers, employer's statement etc.). WATMM will then decide if your spendings on Ceephax Acid Crew sweaters are permissible according to our financial committee. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iococoi said:

dude..shirt = 650$..o0ucherzzs

$650 for a printed t-shirt that comes from the same factory as the $15 printed t-shirts at H&M? Ridiculous.

For that kind of money you could have very nice blazer made (well, MTM). Unlike this t-shirt (or any of the other clothes this guy is wearing) it would properly fit you and make you look good.

(disclaimer: I don't wear $650 blazers)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Berk said:

thumbass you are hereby kindly asked as to provide us with insights into your financial situation over the last 5 years (tax papers, employer's statement etc.). WATMM will then decide if your spendings on Ceephax Acid Crew sweaters are permissible according to our financial committee. 

Lol I never said I owned gucci, they are above my price range. I like their designs though

agreed on the collab thing, its been done to death and it rare that 2+2=5 when it comes to any collab.

having said that at the time I've been carried along in the hype as well. I like my Stussy v Nike "Increase The Peace" T-Shirt and my Nike Air Force 1 Gore-Tex trainers are the best trainers one can have in rainy Scotland.

• Like 1

I have comfortably spent over $650 getting shitfaced most weekends so I can't really criticize anyone's spending habits.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Braintree said:

I have comfortably spent over $650 getting shitfaced most weekends so I can't really criticize anyone's spending habits.

Even half of that would kill me.

9 hours ago, rhmilo said:

Even half of that would kill me.

How long does a t-shirt last? Five years? I've spent far more than $650 on booze in that time frame.

5 hours ago, Braintree said:

How long does a t-shirt last? Five years? I've spent far more than $650 on booze in that time frame.

Your post could be read as if you spent that much every weekend, not for all weekends in total. 650 would be insane even when you drink 10 dollar beers in fancy bars. That's 30 lines of cocaine and 35 beers per weekend. I think this consumption behaviour exists but is rare.

• Like 1