IGNORED

EOD - Volume 1

eh Speedy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Order mine from Norman records... still a no show... disappointed

Mine was dispatched only friday and i ordered it on first notice. Think they just had/have to wait for more copies?

Order mine from Norman records... still a no show... disappointed

Mine was dispatched only friday and i ordered it on first notice. Think they just had/have to wait for more copies?

Yeah i emailed them last week said they had an issue with the distributor and it would be sent friday, but i never had an email so i guess im still on the waiting list haha,

Norman has been slow as hell that last few times I ordered, like weeks go by. Juno, Bleep, Boomkat, Rubadub, any of those first.

same :wacko: and i asked them bout JK's EDM A2 thing,got nice reply...hope i can get it asap...

p.s.

i got dispatch mail about EOD vol.1 a week ago,,,now be patient time,YEAHHH :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

great album, i haven't been following the EOD evolution closely but between this and the 12" i picked up when i was in Portland a couple of months ago I'm very impressed. Lot's of really catchy hooks and great song writing with none of the flash normally associated with this type of music.

Archived