IGNORED

Any sniff of an Exai special edition or sub album?

soundwave

isn't the vinyl the 'special' edition? it's certainly not 'standard'

orrrrr

if that's standard, i would fucking love to see what a so called 'special' edition vinyl set would be

i heard sean is totally against the sub albums, hence his naming of the track "sublimit."

rob said his protests were all envane.

hmm, sorry about this

lol

It works out at £28.45 (at current exchange rates) for me to order the Japanese version of Exai with the keyosc bonus track, including shipping.

Actually, they also still have the Oversteps Ltd ed. in stock with Xektses sql tagged on the end. Kinda tempted.

It works out at £28.45 (at current exchange rates) for me to order the Japanese version of Exai with the keyosc bonus track, including shipping.

Cd right ? Every WATMM member should get this edition !

Not in my mind. Vinyl + digital files is far superior to something that I'll put in my drive once to rip and then never take out of the case ever again, imo.

Not in my mind. Vinyl + digital files is far superior to something that I'll put in my drive once to rip and then never take out of the case ever again, imo.

Not if you had my gun-metal, 2 tonne, breezeblock amp and cd player. With cables as thick as your fingers running to the speakers. I dont sign up to the current trend of slagging off cd's.

Oh, barf, Is a "sub album" the best we can hope for now? Such a god damn shame that they've abandoned the EP format, they used to be so good at it.

Not if you had my gun-metal, 2 tonne, breezeblock amp and cd player. With cables as thick as your fingers running to the speakers.

:huh:

Archived