IGNORED

Remix competition: 4001

mcbpete

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frankie5fingers

eh, its only $1.5. not too bad really, especially since itll be Tom who listens to it. i think i might just have to enter this.

Cheap bastards. I bet Tom will be so fed up with listening to remixes in the end that he'll probably give you about 5 seconds to grab his attention before he's on to the next track.

No, wait, there are probably some paid monkeys that do the screening and only pass him a handfull of what they consider to be the best remixes.

"3. Tom Jenkinson will be registered and credited as the sole writers and Warp Music the publishers of the Remixes of the Song created by the Entrant;"

What does this mean. I'm confused.

I believe that means you get robbed. He gets all the credit and you get squat. And they get copyrights.

I was highly considering making a massive ridiculous trance version. But maybe I'll do my usual remix thing of grabbing a small part of the melody and building an entirely new song around it.

"3. Tom Jenkinson will be registered and credited as the sole writers and Warp Music the publishers of the Remixes of the Song created by the Entrant;"

What does this mean. I'm confused.

I believe that means you get robbed. He gets all the credit and you get squat. And they get copyrights.

I'll dw the mp3 file then. :rhubear3:

Archived