• The Chelyabinsk meteor
  4. 4. 4

• Bioluminescent trees
    • Lush
  5. 5. 5

• VHS aesthetics
    • The Curiosity Rover landing on mars
  6. 6. 6

• Making a conversation about having sex with Stoya suddenly stop by playing a lush version of Autechre's Bike
    • Broken GIFs
  7. 7. 7

• Not liking things
    • Lichen
  8. 8. 8

• Things that look green enough for some people to say "that's green" but that are actually not quite green
    • The inability to communicate effectively in a social situation
  9. 9. 9

• Windows 95
    • Space stations
  10. 10. 10

• Heavy JPG compression
    • bullwalletversions.tumblr.com
  11. 11. 11

• Rogue planet named CFBDSIR_2149-0403 freely drifting in outer space after being ejected from orbit
    • Synasthesia
  12. 12. 12

• Nanotechnology
    • Autechre writing and releasing a track called "18 (keyosc)"
  13. 13. 13

• Elevator music for the space elevator
    • Ice water with ice
  14. 14. 14

• SInkholes
    • ulillillia
  15. 15. 15

• Homeless people with 808s
    • David Lynch
  16. 16. 16

• Lucid dreaming
    • Exai not leaking

This is going to be the year of Docking. If only to frustrate Joyrex in all his political correctness and parental responsibilities.

*hides*

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone already did a Docking compliation, I'm sure, Lol Alzado was taking the lead I think.

That's true, but it never won MOST IDM so I'm allowing it.

I suppose that as a consequence I'd have to allow deep sea creatures as well.

I'm glad to see Lush taking a beating, because that shit is just the dumbest thing ever. Next round I hope to see lushness getting kicked the fuck out of the ring.

In fact, we've already had a Docking compilation and even Alzado didn't like the tracks that much:

After much delay, I give you a compilation of tracks dedicated to the glorious, intimate act of docking. As many of you may recall, this was intended to be the next release by Futonic Records, the number one source for quality progressive music. However, to be blunt, we did not feel that we received enough submissions of high quality tracks to justify a Futonic release. Therefore, this is not an official Futonic release. That being said, there are some hidden gems here that we thought you should hear. So here are all the tracks submitted for consideration. There is no official track list and I will give no indication as to which tracks would have made it and which were out. Enjoy the task of finding the good ones yourself. Many thanks to everyone who found inspiration in the fraternal act of docking. If our peni should embrace, I know they will find comfort in each other.

Special thanks to Plum for the glorious artwork.

David Lynch, Keyosc, Windows 95, Curiosity Rover on Mars, Meteors, and Making a conversation about having sex with Stoya suddenly stop by playing a lush version of Autechre's Bike are all my top picks for most IDM.

In fact, we've already had a Docking compilation and even Alzado didn't like the tracks that much:

After much delay, I give you a compilation of tracks dedicated to the glorious, intimate act of docking. As many of you may recall, this was intended to be the next release by Futonic Records, the number one source for quality progressive music. However, to be blunt, we did not feel that we received enough submissions of high quality tracks to justify a Futonic release. Therefore, this is not an official Futonic release. That being said, there are some hidden gems here that we thought you should hear. So here are all the tracks submitted for consideration. There is no official track list and I will give no indication as to which tracks would have made it and which were out. Enjoy the task of finding the good ones yourself. Many thanks to everyone who found inspiration in the fraternal act of docking. If our peni should embrace, I know they will find comfort in each other.

Special thanks to Plum for the glorious artwork.

I'm sure we could do it right if it wins.

Nano vs keyosc!!!

MS paint kristen stewart thread isn't a nominee?

This is not Best Of WATMM 2013

me so sirrrrry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

my hippocampus is major fucked. I don't know what day, year, minute, or etc this is! so yeah sorry about that. =)

Nano vs keyosc!!!

MS paint kristen stewart thread isn't a nominee?

This is not Best Of WATMM 2013

me so sirrrrry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

my hippocampus is major fucked. I don't know what day, year, minute, or etc this is! so yeah sorry about that. =)

It does not matter when the event took place, it is still eligable for competition. Many of the current topics occured in 2013. The reason why there's no MS paint kristen stewart is simply because noone nominated it. It hadn't taken off as much by the time the nominations closed.

Cunt? I've been down there and I can tell you you'll be glad if there was a lot of lushness instead of slime molds down there!

*jazzhands*

Archived