IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

my sister is about to have babby for the first time and we're texting each other back and forth while she is in early induced labour (safe, babby carried to full term). kind of surreal having a conversation with her as she is bringing a new life into the world. I'm excited to meet my niece.

It's fun being an uncle. All the fun without the responsibility of having your own.

she's already arrived. I woke up this morning to find it's all over. surreal how quick it happened.

did u eat the placenta tho
Tastes like chicken ?

I remember at school this girl used to get teased because her mum ate her placenta . Kids are weird

Hahahaha! Kids are assholes.

yeah but placenta is delish so fuck that kid

It was nice. Asked the cab driver around 200 questions in less than 10 min. He turned on Tesla’s Christmas ui theme which also turned the blinkers into sleigh bells. It was fucking stupid. So yes, everything I had hoped for.

sitting on the couch w/the dog and he crawled over and sat in my lap for cuddles. 

a week or so ago he did the same thing but flopped up against me and wiggled under my arm and fell asleep. 

it's nice 

sitting on the couch w/the dog and he crawled over and sat in my lap for cuddles.

a week or so ago he did the same thing but flopped up against me and wiggled under my arm and fell asleep.

it's nice

I neee to see your dog.

it's nice

I neee to see your dog.

he's clearly part cartoon. 

Edited by ignatius

it's nice

I neee to see your dog.

he's clearly part cartoon. 

Say hi to your dog from me.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a 5-string bass today, I'd been missing the one I sold a few years ago too much (never should have sold it)... My fingers hurt from jamming all day, and trying to get down the intro to "Combustion" by Meshuggah. I'm a little rusty from where I used to be, but I'm looking forward to getting back up to speed.

Was looking for a gif and stumbled upon this thread about anal sex. It’s very good

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/people-who-do-anus-sex-should-fined-imprisoned-5914179.html

I mean...

16opqb.png

Indeed.

"

The risk of contracting HIV from anus sex is approx 17.25x the vaginal equavalent, thus if vaginal sex were the legislated national safe speed limit, then anus sex is already many fold above the speed limit and should thus be prosecuted with the harshest penalties available"