IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

can't tell if serious, but i'd go chronologically, see how they've progressed (or not, some would say).

twoism

hi scores

mhtrtc

abpoitc

geogaddi

tch

tch

i'm not sure how to mix in the unreleased stuff, maybe season to taste.

if i could only have one, i'd take geogaddi, but then again even as i type that i'm rethinking it and going with mhtrtc.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ron Manager

Think it's worth saying that I for one am very pleased there's no limited edition or anything. Credit to BOC and Warp for not creating a further frenzy and just getting down to what's important - the music.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I've never listened to BOC. Do you think I should start with this one and move backwards or?

Are you serious mate?

if you so you're lucky: I wish I could go back to the first time I heard In A Beautiful Place Out in the Country. I listened to it at least twice a day for six months. Still one of the most magical things I've ever encountered on this planet.

I've never listened to BOC. Do you think I should start with this one and move backwards or?

Are you serious mate?

if you so you're lucky: I wish I could go back to the first time I heard In A Beautiful Place Out in the Country. I listened to it at least twice a day for six months. Still one of the most magical things I've ever encountered on this planet.

can't tell if serious, but i'd go chronologically, see how they've progressed (or not, some would say).

twoism

hi scores

mhtrtc

abpoitc

geogaddi

tch

tch

i'm not sure how to mix in the unreleased stuff, maybe season to taste.

if i could only have one, i'd take geogaddi, but then again even as i type that i'm rethinking it and going with mhtrtc.

Super serious. I think I've been exposed to maybe two BOC songs and I can't remember them really because I wasn't being attentive. I've also been told Geodaddi should be my first go.

Guest Ed209

Pretty great series of events the last few weeks. Some absolute hairball theories and ideas, mine included driving that ass to Yermo. Completely unhinged. No idea where that came from, but it was a great opportunity to revisit some of the neglected catalogue in 100F heat/ desolate landscape. Don't worry, nobody was close to dying.

Stoked to have been a part of it... And a new record is soon.

Tomorrow, we can get back to overanalyzing and eagerly handing out our opinions.

But for a moment we can enjoy the excitement.

*Wakes up a New Clear Dawn*

eM01U7A.jpg

(Excellent, I didn't just dream this up last night)

yeah, i've re-read my downloaded bleep receipt several times over. i was initially disappointed that it all led up to an album pre-order instead of an immediate release, but THERE IS NEW BOC COMING OUT. and new shirts! what a great day!

Guest jasondonervan

Pretty great series of events the last few weeks. Some absolute hairball theories and ideas, mine included driving that ass to Yermo. Completely unhinged. No idea where that came from, but it was a great opportunity to revisit some of the neglected catalogue in 100F heat/ desolate landscape. Don't worry, nobody was close to dying.

Tomorrow, we can get back to overanalyzing and eagerly handing out our opinions.

You were the one who drove out to Yermo?

You were the one who drove out to Yermo?

I really want to see an interview with BoC, where they explain what all the delay was all about, and to hear what they think of their fans driving out to some abandoned gas station that they happened to show on a video.

yeah, on the one hand I'd love for some of their live/unreleased tracks to make it on the album. On the other hand, I don't want them to do to their unreleased tracks, what they did to 747.

I'm betting it's all new material, and I'm fine with that.

I'm gonna kick them in the heads if they don't officially release that track though. If not on the album, than some accompanying ep, or something.

And yes, any boc album has at least one ep..... o joy.... =D

I'm hoping instead of an ep, they do the Bocset. Still holding out hope for that....it would make sense, after they rejuvenate interest with the new album, to drop the bocset.

If mdg wasn't talking out of his ass, they spent considerable time on compiling that boc-set. So it'll come sometime. They don't put in a lot of effort in something just for nothing...

I hope sales are good for their new album. If anything, it'll help to put out new releases. It keeps any financial hurdles out of the spectrum, so to speak.

* pre-orders the iTunes release as well*

If mdg wasn't talking out of his ass, they spent considerable time on compiling that boc-set. So it'll come sometime. They don't put in a lot of effort in something just for nothing...

mmm...I wish that were true, but if you've been following their interviews over the years (and of course their large volume of unreleased tracks, both old tunes and live ones), you'll know that isn't the case.

Apparently they even created an all-acoustic version of MHTRTC just for shits and giggles.

Unfortunately, just because they spent time on it, does not guarantee it'll see the light of day...

mmm...I wish that were true, but if you've been following their interviews over the years (and of course their large volume of unreleased tracks, both old tunes and live ones), you'll know that isn't the case.

Apparently they even created an all-acoustic version of MHTRTC just for shits and giggles.

Unfortunately, just because they spent time on it, does not guarantee it'll see the light of day...

Good point, but I think making a compilation is something completely different to some creative adventure. They put in some effort for the fans, I think. Not for shits and giggles. We'll see though.

I hope that the talk about a double album means that there will be a quick follow-up to this new one. Or then it was unsubstantiated rumors.

maybe a move of ten length ep or even a part 2?

Archived