IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Gemini (2:56)
2. Reach for the Dead (4:47)
3. White Cyclosa (3:13)
4. Jacquard Causeway (6:35)
5. Telepath (1:32)
6. Cold Earth (3:42)
7. Transmisiones Ferox (2:18)
8. Sick Times (4:16)
9. Collapse (2:49)
10. Palace Posy (4:09)
11. Split Your Infinities (4:28)
12. Uritual (1:59)
13. Nothing is Real (3:52)
14. Sundown (2:16)
15. New Seeds (5:39)
16. Come to Dust (4:07)
17. Semena Mertvykh (3:30)

Guest ZombieLincoln666

So this whole numbers game rabbit hole led to a 36-digit password to access a promo vid?

Suppose it was really about the journey and not the destination all along...

Or the promo vid, and also link to pre-order the new album, which didn't exist prior to this....

Great to have been part of this...... from watching the first news evolve. to tracking a guy on a fucking train in London, to the desert dudes..to my photoshop-spree that'll probably get me fired,,

Ban me if you want Joyrex.....

In celebrations ............... She is back......

Shift+F5 got me through

This was pretty cool, this place is awesome, can't fucking wait. Already thinking about where to go when I first listen to it.

Guest Aserinsky

So now this has all been figured out, can the person / people behind the volscp fake video show themselves so I can throw money at you in the same way I did with the pre-order? Thanks.

Also Joyrex, if its okay I'd like to ask a couple of questions as you've been "in the know" about this for a while:

1. Did the earlier clues you posted in the thread actually mean anything? I'm still confused about half the posts you made like the GOTO 70 thing and the New Clear Dawn translation :derp:

2. Have you heard anything from the album yet or know anything about how it sounds? pixelives in the deleted posts where he spoke about the June release mentioned it being like Geogaddi but darker, which seems pretty likely given the new video.

Guest Dogboy73

I still reckon its a fake!! .................

............... Only joking ;-)

So, whoever said June (it wasn't Joyrex) was bang on and either guessed, bit unlikely after 8 years, or knew something. It also means I have to get a hexagon tattooed about my person. This will be happening with photo evidence coming soon after ;-)

.............. Now, WTF did Rachel Riley have to do with all of this?? :-/

Guest bigloob

Congratulations, guys. You actually did it. Marked as solved. :) Thanks to all that helped solve it, and thanks to BOC for giving us a fun puzzle, as well as a NEW ALBUM!

Guest halluciphile

you all are so quick to buy. i dont have funds :P
the real question is why it works, not just that it works.

I can now tell you, with confidence, that we have all been obsessing over Octal values

of
699742 / 628315 / 717228 / 936557 / 813386 / 519225
four are octal numbers
6 / 50 / 29650 / NaN / NaN / 41 are their equivalents

but, 8 or 9 are not used in Octal :(

936557 - 813386 = 42617

so ah... nevermind :P

you fanboys might be all highfives and plasic swipes,
but the work of a mad scientist never ends
BWAHAHAHAHA HA A ha ahh
El Psy Congroo

Guest jasondonervan

So, whoever said June (it wasn't Joyrex) was bang on and either guessed, bit unlikely after 8 years, or knew something. It also means I have to get a hexagon tattooed about my person. This will be happening with photo evidence coming soon after ;-)

I think you need to get the full number sequence tattooed as well, no half-measures here!

I tried to order 2 copies of the vinyl + a tshirt via bleep and i'm supposed to get free UK shipping when I spend over £50, but no discount is applied. Anyone else having this issue?

I tried to order 2 copies of the vinyl + a tshirt via bleep and i'm supposed to get free UK shipping when I spend over £50, but no discount is applied. Anyone else having this issue?

free shipping doesn't apply to pre-orders, I found out with the Diamond Version box set :(

Guest Dogboy73

I think you need to get the full number sequence tattooed as well, no half-measures here!

Erm, okay then. Why not. Won't cost much.

On a side note I'm a big Propellerhead Reason fan and Reason 7 was launched today. It's all a bit much!!! :-/ Anyway Reason 7 has finally getting MIDI-output, something I've been campaigning for for some years now (though not as long as the last BoC album ago!). I had given up hope and a few weeks before Reason 7 was announced I said on the Propellerhead forums that if Reason gets MIDI output I'll get a Reason logo tattooed on me. So I've got a few tatty to get done now! :-/

hmm, so the track in the new video is 4 min and 53 seconds. wonder if that's Reach for the Dead, since its 4 min 47 seconds. all the other tracks are pretty different in length

hmm, so the track in the new video is 4 min and 53 seconds. wonder if that's Reach for the Dead, since its 4 min 47 seconds. all the other tracks are pretty different in length

Length doesn't necessarily mean much with this imo

It's a promo vid so it would be a different version of some other shorter or longer track.

free shipping doesn't apply to pre-orders, I found out with the Diamond Version box set :(

annnnnnnnnnnnnd order cancelled.

So, of course I had to run to the bank before pre-ordering, and now the site is "staggering orders"... would there be any difference pre-ordering off Amazon? I'm pretty sure I could get in there.

Edit: Nevermind, managed to get in... Can't fucking wait!!!

Still can't pre-order on Bleep. I'm stuck where I need to update the credit card. Do pre-orders ever sell out? Concerned all the vinyl copies will be gone, lol.

I dont think pre-orders will sell out my friend. I'm pretty sure you will have a few weeks to get your order in. I'd only be worrying if you was looking at 'ltd edition' of which they would of gone by now lol. I would say the pre-order mode will be on all the way to release date.

yeah i was little paranoid about not getting an LP. its a wide release though, i'm sure they'll have plenty of copies for everyone. but happy to say i just successfully ordered! cheers! :beer:

oh, and btw it is a double album, since I ordered 2 :emotawesomepm9:

yeah,i wondered about this,thats track 2 isn,t it?heavy!

maybe, and i completely love it. however i reckon it was a treat and won't feature on the album.

Archived