IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

LOL hard, spit out drink.

I was thinking about this all along, ever since that 'one got fat' clue.

Perhaps due to sleep deprivation or hitting F5 too much I figured in my mind that one of the reasons that BOC waited eight years to release this is because one of the members got fat and was embarrassed about his image so he's been exercising like crazy to try and clean up his image ahead of the album release.

I figured that the 'one got fat' comment was to sort of subconsciously prepare us for the reveal of a recent photo.

He ain't fat, y'all; what the fuck?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL hard, spit out drink.

I was thinking about this all along, ever since that 'one got fat' clue.

Perhaps due to sleep deprivation or hitting F5 too much I figured in my mind that one of the reasons that BOC waited eight years to release this is because one of the members got fat and was embarrassed about his image so he's been exercising like crazy to try and clean up his image ahead of the album release.

I figured that the 'one got fat' comment was to sort of subconsciously prepare us for the reveal of a recent photo.

Neither of them look fat though. Someone has never worn a sweatshirt.

Is this going to have "music70" on it? Or is it strictly a warp release? I guess that's a minor detail, but I like that little cute logo on the side and back of the albums. And I guess I'm kinda curious about the overall design and packaging.

Long time listener, first time caller. Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Did anyone else notice that the hex code on the header gif on Twoism ends with HDEuthanasia, which is an alternate name for the 'Hare' virus that activates on the cosecha-transmisiones.com date of 'Last interactive login'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare_%28computer_virus%29

"split your infinites" = splitting of the atom. duh

don't lose hope on the atomic vibe just yet. look at the cover from further away and it begins to resemble the onset of a nuclear blast rather than an ordinary sunset. will we see the aftermath of the blast in a second release? i have high hopes...

don't lose hope on the atomic vibe just yet. look at the cover from further away and it begins to resemble the onset of a nuclear blast rather than an ordinary sunset. will we see the aftermath of the blast in a second release? i have high hopes...

The way I see the album cover is that the city skyline is what 'used to be' and that what is left is this baron wasteland, perhaps due to a nuclear blast

The way I see the album cover is that the city skyline is what 'used to be' and that what is left is this baron wasteland, perhaps due to a nuclear blast

The "sunrise" looks more like an overlay of a blast... I agree on the city being "what used to be"

Guest Dogboy73

Hey maybe this will come with an EP like TCH

That would be beyond cool but more than I can handle right now. I'm likely to explode if I get any more news like this! -/

Guest dylanmcknd

Damn it. The two days of the boc hunt I take off because I was so sick of it after the rough trade bullshit are the days where the album is announced. Wish I coulda been there when it happened :(

Archived