IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Look Sad Reel = l a k e d o l o r e s

and like, dolores kinda like means, like, "pain" in latin

so like, pain can, like, totally make you, like, look reel sad, man

woah

‘Semena Mertvykh’, is basically just three minutes of silence. There may have been a subtle hum, or that may have just been the air conditioner. It’s a total wank of a move, but was possibly intended as some kind of concluding meditation.

please no. if i want a track of silence i'll switch off my stereo, thank you very much.

Guest vtok

‘Semena Mertvykh’, is basically just three minutes of silence. There may have been a subtle hum, or that may have just been the air conditioner. It’s a total wank of a move, but was possibly intended as some kind of concluding meditation.

please no. if i want a track of silence i'll switch off my stereo, thank you very much.

the Quietus track review (which was deleted for some reason) described Semena Mertvykh as being super heavy, like a plane flying right above your head.

the Quietus track review (which was deleted for some reason) described Semena Mertvykh as being super heavy, like a plane flying right above your head.

maybe they played it at low volume.

I wouldn't take the whole thing about ‘Semena Mertvykh’ being three minutes of silence very seriously. I've read multiple movie/game reviews where the reviewer have stated that the movie/game didn't have any music in it, just because what it had was very drone-y or ambient. I doubt they'd do another Magic Window.

So out hear in Cali, waiting for the music to start. Believe they will play the whole album as a listening party event. Speakers and a soundboard set up bent to an old Airstream trailer. Should be dope.

this new album is gonna give me a permaboner. I'm gonna trip balls to it in the woods. Mark my words. You bitches won't even know the levels of otherworldliness my mind will reach with this fresh piece of BOC in it. sheeeeeit.