IGNORED

EOD - Volume 2

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

well i ordered this... we'll see when it arrives...

huh so this came.. today!

WOW. Gotta admit I prefer the Gjevik strain of contemporary braindance a lot more than the Barnard or Kendrick flavors. Not that those two aren't great... but damn, Stian you've outdone yourself here.

Keep up the great work please! Please.

Guest cult fiction

THE PEOPLE OF THE BASINS

One of the top tracks of 2013 so far alongside Zinking.

Got this in the mail a few days ago, not sure yet how I would rank it against volume 1, but it's very good.

Guest cult fiction

I felt like parts of the second half of volume 1 sounded more like CN than EOD. With the exception of People of the Basins, a touch of Cytoarchitecture, and Sunken City, volume 2 sounds more like classic EOD.

Can't think of a better introduction to EOD than these two albums - they really cover the full range of the styles he's done so far. Every track packs more quality melody than most entire albums.

Guest cult fiction

Really wanted by you...

or really wanted by the sinister puppet master* that is in control of the EOD label?

Anyway, I like that there is a mix of the two styles - like at the end of Volume 1 you get two space themed CN tracks followed by a space themed EOD track(color out of space). Maybe it could have been released as an EOD/CN various artists album.

* Grant

really enjoying volume 2. braindub, questionmark 7 and cannibal acid(s) <3 EOD and Ceephax played at Norbergfestival (SWE) 2 weeks ago..I was so sorry I couldn˙t come..

• 2 months later...

Archived