IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

Well, after the Kickstarter ends, we have to wait 2 weeks for the funds to clear, then the money will be sent to Rephlex, who will in turn pay the owner of the record, and then it will be delivered by hand to the studio in Essex where it will be ripped.

After that, and some final QA by Richard himself (so I'm told), the digital files will be sent to me and I can then get the download vouchers prepared and ready to go - this is why I said "June" to account for any delays/snags along the way (and to account for how long things typically take).

Once the Kickstarter ends, I'll be posting more definitive info, and perhaps a few surprises...

tumblr_m92ouj7xSL1rr4kcu_large.gif

Well, after the Kickstarter ends, we have to wait 2 weeks for the funds to clear, then the money will be sent to Rephlex, who will in turn pay the owner of the record, and then it will be delivered by hand to the studio in Essex where it will be ripped.

After that, and some final QA by Richard himself (so I'm told), the digital files will be sent to me and I can then get the download vouchers prepared and ready to go - this is why I said "June" to account for any delays/snags along the way (and to account for how long things typically take).

Once the Kickstarter ends, I'll be posting more definitive info, and perhaps a few surprises...

WTF is with the background shifting as the guy leans onto the shelf?

WTF is with the background shifting as the guy leans onto the shelf?

i don't see it...

;)

After that, and some final QA by Richard himself (so I'm told)

AATA?

ask aphex twin anything thread?

watmm would explode

Edited by triachus

tri do u think it would be like a 2 stage nuclear device where the first explosion would set off another

or just like a one stage

or just like a conventional explosive device

just metaphorically speaking how many megatons would the blast be

Looks like there's been an uptick in pledges in these last hours of the drive. To get more pledges before kickstarter ends, seems like now would be a great time for a well-placed article(s) in the usual outlets. Maybe Joyrex could give a short interview, remind people time's running out!

AATA?

watmm would explode

QA = Quality Assurance

Looks like there's been an uptick in pledges in these last hours of the drive. To get more pledges before kickstarter ends, seems like now would be a great time for a well-placed article(s) in the usual outlets. Maybe Joyrex could give a short interview, remind people time's running out!

I've been Tweeting at milestones, etc. - I imagine if there will be any interviews, it will be AFTER the Kickstarter ends, tracks are heard, etc. Or not.

AATA?

watmm would explode

QA = Quality Assurance

in the form of an AATA right?

make it happen 'rex, you got the powah

Guest jasondonervan

perhaps a few surprises...

We're going to have a WATMM raffle, and the winner gets to have Richard come round their house and clean up a bit. He'll also perform an 8 minute set, but only on a food mixer and some sandpaper (both to be supplied by the winner).

Re-pledged immediately :cisfor:

Oh man...Rephlex-as-intermediary makes me nervous lol. Best Album 2016 at least.

Oh ye of little faith!

i deleted my post, but im leaning towards what xxx said

1397693892653.png

Edited by John Ehrlichman

i was talking with some of my elite warp insider friends via pm and they told me richard is currently working on the tracks for this and the files will be available when he's finished

they also told me he does not have 6 unreleased albums. in fact, he doesn't even have any released albums. whatever that means.

can't believe i just spent money on a caustic window release but i do hope maybe this will hold me in better than the currently available CW stuff.