IGNORED

CAT 087 - Melodies From Mars Unplayed Vinyl Test Pressing On Ebay!

Joyrex

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Phonejack

It's part of the Rephlex persona man, they can't ever confirm or deny anything. People must be left to "specualte" (lol) forever!

Schrodinger's music label

It's part of the Rephlex persona man, they can't ever confirm or deny anything. People must be left to "specualte" (lol) forever!

Rephlex is in the box.

lol

nice man

Rephlex is in the box.

lol

nice man

People are interested? Let's frustrate them and piss them off! (a record label)

i.e. Rephlex

If joyrex starts a kicker for this and ab5, I'll be throwing my 2x $16 investments asap, no ?'s asked.

I would have loved to, believe me...

You never know though!

Joyrex please can you directly share what we need to do we are willing, but at this point we need direct answers before these albums are forever lost to the highest bidder.

It's not a matter of what's needed - everyone knows what's needed - it's just a matter of whether Rephlex/Richard WANTS to do it...

Also, what makes you think that's the only ABB5 left in the world? MFM, yes, it probably is, so whoever gets that gem will have something very, very rare indeed!

Joyrex please can you directly share what we need to do we are willing, but at this point we need direct answers before these albums are forever lost to the highest bidder.

It's not a matter of what's needed - everyone knows what's needed - it's just a matter of whether Rephlex/Richard WANTS to do it...

Also, what makes you think that's the only ABB5 left in the world? MFM, yes, it probably is, so whoever gets that gem will

have something very, very rare indeed!

208fp95.jpg

Also, what makes you think that's the only ABB5 left in the world? MFM, yes, it probably is, so whoever gets that gem will have something very, very rare indeed!

Well I may be dumb, but I don't really know all the potentially acceptable solutions to Richard and Grant for MFM, just that they don't want to repeat the Kickstarter, but have given vague hints that they may not totally be against the fans getting a good quality rip somehow. With those broad outlines its hard to "know" what they see as reasonable.

1) Could the auction be withdrawn, a dollar figure determined that would meet Richard/Grant's needs, and then we could raise that more discreetly than a Kickstarter and then share the album digitally ?

2) Could someone who wins the auction sell digital copies to pay off the purchase with anything that going to Richard/Grant ?

3) Could the auction be delayed so that we could find a different way to pool our resources, before we run out of time ?

4) Is there any hope that they may just release it in another format later ?

In the absence of facts, speculation and guessing runs rampant.

I don't understand why they are against kickstarting MTM since we have all heard it anyway, right? Unless there are some extra tracks or something. A new rip would finally give us a good quality rip instead of the tape versions we have.

Also, didn't they already sell a MTM vinyl - during the same time Caustic Window vinyl was being sold? And if so, why has nobody ripped it yet!? greed :cry:

Well I may be dumb, but I don't really know all the potentially acceptable solutions to Richard and Grant for MFM, just that they don't want to repeat the Kickstarter, but have given vague hints that they may not totally be against the fans getting a good quality rip somehow. With those broad outlines its hard to "know" what they see as reasonable.

1) Could the auction be withdrawn, a dollar figure determined that would meet Richard/Grant's needs, and then we could raise that more discreetly than a Kickstarter and then share the album digitally ?

2) Could someone who wins the auction sell digital copies to pay off the purchase with anything that going to Richard/Grant ?

3) Could the auction be delayed so that we could find a different way to pool our resources, before we run out of time ?

4) Is there any hope that they may just release it in another format later ?

In the absence of facts, speculation and guessing runs rampant.

1. I highly doubt that would convince them to do it - they are well aware what a MFM Kickstarter could command...
  2. I've updated the auctions to clearly state the winners are NOT being given rights to redistribute/repress the vinyl
  3. I don't think this is going to be stopped - especially if someone really wants the record (which right now, it's sitting at just over 2K, so I'd say that's a yes)
  4. Grant assured me that MFM is never coming out in the form it currently is in (aka CAT 087)

Guest bitroast

Grant assured me that MFM is never coming out in the form it currently is in (aka CAT 087)

Which can only mean two things...

!!!

excite

Option%205%20Logo.png

Archived