IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest Papillon

WARP RECORDS:

I hereby nominate myself as an official proctor of music listening and non-leak safety status and so you can be assured that I am trustworthy and you can let me throw a party here in my town that is many hundreds of miles from all of those parties. It will be so secure in fact that I won't invite anyone, it'll just be me at the listening party. You are assured that the new Phex Twinnipicks record will remain on or in my person at all times and no one will take it. Address where you can send me a copy to follow.

LOL

do you know what that means ?

no teaser :cerious:

No teaser, 20 years later I hope I don't have to explain taste in music.

I was talking about the listening party

I'm freaking out as it is, sorry, didn't even think about any listening party, sorry

Listening party? Pffffff, fuck off Warp, i'm out of this shit, gonna steal the shit after the shitstorm.

Check out Edgey McEdgerson over here.

Check out your penis while it's still there.

Too bad there hasn't been that much news over the past week. It's hard to be excited about a listening party announcement when it depends on another lottery thing. Also, I'd have to travel for about 3 hours to get to the nearest city that is hosting the listening party in my region, so given my obligations, that's not very attractive.

Too bad there hasn't been that much news over the past week. It's hard to be excited about a listening party announcement when it depends on another lottery thing. Also, I'd have to travel for about 3 hours to get to the nearest city that is hosting the listening party in my region, so given my obligations, that's not very attractive.

yeah but what if the man himself made a special appearance at some of the listening parties?

Why else would the listening parties have staggered dates? lol

Edited by StephenG

i was just listening to one of the old live tapes of an aphex gig in cornwall from the early 90's on youtube. 2 unreleased tracks... and the account was terminated half way through

i was just listening to one of the old live tapes of an aphex gig in cornwall from the early 90's on youtube. 2 unreleased tracks... and the account was terminated half way through

2 of the current albums unreleased tracks or two different unreleased tracks?

i believe someone here said a while back that his girlfriend's name is Anastasia. aisatsana is an anagram of anastasia. i need to get away. away from this computer.

Edited by marf

Wait, why is everyone getting up super early for the site if it's a lottery anyhow? Doesn't a lottery imply random selection? I would love to go to the NYC one but I wake up early all week, I'm sleeping in.

yeah but what if the man himself made a special appearance at some of the listening parties?

Doubtful he'll be in NYC and LA in the same night.

Doubtful he'll be in NYC and LA in the same night.

=)

Edited by StephenG

Richard should do a Brian Eno but instead of airports, play Syro at funerals or in a morgue or something... Or in the ISS. the ISS is IDM.

Guest amnesiac

So when there are listening parties, do leaks usually happen? Or will they go to extreme measures to prevent that from happening (confiscating cell phones etc)?

So when there are listening parties, do leaks usually happen? Or will they go to extreme measures to prevent that from happening (confiscating cell phones etc)?

They'll try and stop all recording but I'm sure someone will hide a 2mm microphone up their left nostril or something and record it. Happened last year with Daft Punk.

If it does leak I'm still gonna wait to hear it properly.