IGNORED

Mr. Oizo - The Church

Stock

1411594041-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-24-a-

So yeah the man just announced it on his FB page yesterday...Feel kind of sad about him leaving Ed Banger Records. Really feels like this label is dead. Hope it'll make him move to a newer sound tho !

Tracklist :

1. Bear Biscuit
2. Ham
3. Destop
4. Dry Run (feat. Bart B More)
5. Mass Doom
6. Machyne
7. iSoap
8. Torero
9. Memorex
10. The Church

Interesting... I knew brainfeeder re-released moustache / scissor (a wicked, wierd album) so it isnt all too surprising, hopefully the change of scene inspires him to make a decent record! Then again Martyn released on brainfeeder and absorbed exactly 0% of its sound into his...

I quite like the cover too

Oizo has basically been shit since Moustache, aside from the odd good track. But I'll still listen to this because of the sheer amount of goodwill Moustache bought him.

Oh and Analogue Worms Attack obv

Aside from France 7 and Chiffon, Stade 2 was kinda so-so. It had comedic value if nothing else.

Regardless, the chances of me buying The Church are high, just 'cos he's Mr. Oizo.

Oizo has basically been shit since Moustache, aside from the odd good track. But I'll still listen to this because of the sheer amount of goodwill Moustache bought him.

Oh and Analogue Worms Attack obv

I liked Lambs Anger quite a bit, though I do agree that Moustache is a better album, it's an amazing piece.

Guest The Caustic Window

That movie was quite good. I saw it when it premiered in LA and the bits with his music cracked me up, nobody else in the theater seemed to understand

so this confirm that Ed banger might be over ?

was wondering some weeks ago

I don't really know. They released an EP in July but since they just made some webradio shows and that's it. Pretty sad...

And the Bear Biscuit track is killer :music:

• 1 month later...

Archived