IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

Guest kymppinetti

It's a little bit of an eye-roll that there are still some people saying that all this is because he's black.

meaby there's truth in it?

he is black.

Edited by kymppinetti

he once made mention of "the hippin' and the hoppin'", which, for those not in the know among us, is a clear reference to a certain pastime prevalent amongst the coloureds.

Even in his darkest hours in the jail cell his dick remains hard enough to dent a car.

He's a creature of impulse, he want's to get his thang on. He want's to feel.

It did remind of drillkicker a little, when he said nature was telling him to do an unspecified thing and he didn't know what it was, he just had a deep feeling. For Cosby it was jackhammering flesh caverns with his monogamy periscope. For drillkicker it was pipe dreams about getting out of Maryland, hopping into a sweet ass combo of retro german/french military clothing and exploring the jungle with a machete. Both were very different people, both fell by the wayside.

super indicative of extreme levels of psychopathy to include the truth about your evil actions within your artwork

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that video tbh.

I don't suppose something like that could be used as evidence, but it's pretty f'ed up nonetheless.

super indicative of extreme levels of psychopathy to include the truth about your evil actions within your artwork

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that video tbh.

I don't suppose something like that could be used as evidence, but it's pretty f'ed up nonetheless.

yeah it's not conclusive evidence, but it's pretty apparent. also the really relaxed way he talks like he's always trying to fuck you is weird too.

What in the fucking fuck

I know it's a clever edit, but still.

Edited by Gocab

• 4 months later...