IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

What if a black guy snuck into her bukkake? Would she turn down that cum? Sounds like a scientific experiment

probably secretly loves it.. on the downlow once a month or something.   seems that's how this kind of thing works right?  hates gays ends up getting arrested for soliciting gay sex in airport mensroom while high on meth... but goes to church every sunday and it's ok now because the lord has forgiven for sins and all better now... 

Wow Edited by Gocab

Proud of my state.

26685136-537822899918857-325974591396839

The unique concoction consists of a plain yeast doughnut topped with melting pepper jack cheese, a Velveeta cheese drizzle and crumbles of Cheetos' fiery snack

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2018/01/bakery_sells_600-plus_flamin_h.html#incart_river_home

Edited by olo

I want to assume there is a statistical relationship between concentration of wealth in an area and homelessness.

fixt. 

and yes, you can assume a relationship. (but not a causal one!)

i have never heard Hotel California, what does that make of me?

Lucky that you now get to hear the greatest rock song ever written for the first time and then listen to it every day for the rest of your lucky life.

oh god I looked it up

why does he repeat it so many times

I didn't like it guys sorry

Is this what old feels like?  :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj