IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Another fat fuck spouting macho bullshit.

Bullshit that he would probably be too much of a pussy to actually do.

AMERICA: Subtly threatening people to make itself feel bigger and more badass than the other guy.

Edited by Braintree

He'd run for half a mile chasing down a terryist into the woods and die of a heart attack.

To be fair, it'd only take me about a mile for the same.

Another fat fuck spouting macho bullshit.

Bullshit that he would probably be too much of a pussy to actually do.

AMERICA: Subtly threatening people to make itself feel bigger and more badass than the other guy.

He probably reeks of bacon, whiskey, nicotine, and armpits. Gotta love redneck chest-beating.

In truth, diabeetus is a greater threat than Iran.

Animal rights activists disrupt Sanders rally in Oakland: http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Protesters-Jump-Barricade-Interrupt-Bernie-Sanders-Rally-in-Oakland-381333601.html

They think that's gonna help animals? What a bunch of dumbshits. And the way the agents carried out that third dude is lol.

Never

You don't ever fantasize about executing some PUNK trying to shoot people up in a crisis? Heroes glory? What are you gonna do HUH, RUN?! They'll get ur ass for sure. Better safe than sorry at Walmart

I've thought about buying one to shoot at the gun range, but never for protection. Kind of expensive and wasteful, though.

Anyone on this forum carry a concealed gun? I've considered it..

Used to own a .22 caliber rifle (Ruger 10-22), but gave it to my dad. I only used it for shooting paper targets at the range four years ago.

Haven't bought any strap since then, and don't have any need for a new one in the foreseeable future. No one seems to wanna pick a fight with me anyway.

The idea that people would actually consider having a gun for protection. I dunno. What would you do? Aim at someone and actually pull the trigger, potentially killing someone by a snap of your pointing finger? Can't imagine any situation outside of actual wartime or a hollywood movie where I'd even consider it a viable solution.

Call me an idiot, but I don't ever want to point a loaded gun at someone. And I don't understand people who would.

Closest thing I have right now is bear spray, which is basically high-powered mace. It's something I only carry when I'm out hiking tho.