IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

props to target.

oh... i meant for the marimekko deal. lol whoops.

i mean for the bathrorom thing.

lol target is like walmart for liberals.love it

fucking lol.

the whole trans bathroom furor gets me down, man.

I have to remind myself that this bullshit is the last desperate attempts of homophobic assholes trying to force an issue.

You know what's ironic, this religious conserbative folk act lik they care about women when historically they didnt even have their own restrooms, public facilities were genderless or male only. Trans persons have always existed too and used bathrooms without issue.

The "but what about the children" angle is ridiculous. Seedy shit has always been a thing, much of it perpetuated by straight men of all people. Places like public restrooms or truck stop bathrooms actually used to be sketchier decades ago.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Do people actually look at each other in the bathroom? I avoid eye contact at all costs.

I once had a guy hold his hand out to me so we could supposedly clasp ours together in a gesture of brotherhood, as we both stood emptying our bladders at one of those wide urinals. I declined wordlessly and he got mad about it.

Do people actually look at each other in the bathroom? I avoid eye contact at all costs.

I once had a guy hold his hand out to me so we could supposedly clasp ours together in a gesture of brotherhood, as we both stood emptying our bladders at one of those wide urinals. I declined wordlessly and he got mad about it.

lol... that sounds oddly heartwarming. If I was a little tipsy I would probably have done it.

yeah I think he was just having a good time and wanted to reach out, literally. but I hadn't had enough at that point to indulge him in the matter.

I was offered a massage while peeing in a Myanmar nightclub. Guy came up and started rubbing my shoulders - they really take that bathroom service seriously there. I said no, but fuck me. Same bathroom, another guy just bent right down to get a good look. It was quite difficult to resist peeing in the dude's face.

I think those guys would get shot in a lot of bathrooms in America.

Soon, more taxes will be taken out of your paycheck to pay government employees who inspect junk in all bathrooms. Junk Scanners. They will be sharply dressed and have special Genitalvision glasses designed by NASA, using the same lens Kubrick used for Barry Lyndon so you can spot suspicious junk in dim candlelit bathrooms for cinematic quality and authenticity. Any infringements will result in Junk Classes, where you are trained to pee into a special pissometer to pass the gates of men's/women's bathrooms only to piss again with your regulated freedom. You can't piss anywhere without a dick bracelet because you're on junk probation. This will result in more people pissing outside and becoming sex offenders, which is the whole point of this dastardly scheme. The worst penalty is a prostate exam from Hilary Clinton with her cold, witchy hands.

You said what!?

I said no, but fuck me.

lol possibly incoherent due to severe lack of sleep when posting that. Probably should have been something after the "fuck me" part...like "gently" or "tenderly".

:catrecline::catbed: